Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Audials One 2022
[Image: LWJHs1B.png]

Find, Record, Download, Convert and Enjoy Music, Radios, Videos & Movies

Save in Top Quality

Enjoy millions of songs without loss of quality! Via Audials, records in HiFi or Master quality are possible now!

Download Super Fast

Getting hundreds of songs or the artists’ complete discographies? Audials saves everything very fast und simultaneously!

Import Playlists

You can get playlists via Audials easier than ever before, you can download them or even export them.

Save Movies & Series

Enjoy all contents from streaming services in the best possible manner, even if they are no longer available. You can even record a list of films with the batch recording feature.

Record in Top Quality

You will receive the highest resolution, the suitable frame per second rate and smooth recordings, even in case of adaptive streaming, and ID3 tags.

Full Seasons Automatically!

Do you want to download easily an entire season of a series? Audials can save the full season as single episodes while you are sleeping.

100.000 Stations

Record the maximum of radio stations from all over the world, all genres and only your favorite music in up to 320 kBit/s. You can manage several favorites lists with the styles feature.

[Image: XKz0NBq.png]

Targeted Song Recording

The radio recorder cuts the songs correctly from the radio stream. Commercials and talk are removed. If you want, you can record specific songs. Or you can download songs automatically by scheduling a recording.

Adds Covers & Lyrics

Audials Radio always adds the song title, the album cover and the lyrics automatically. Editing these tags is possible at any time.

The World of Podcasts

Discover more than 350.000 podcasts from all over the world. New episodes are automatically displayed. Watching, listening, downloading and subscribing becomes enormously easy!

Recording music streams as files

Audials can scan and record music from Spotify, Soundcloud, Deezer, Amazon, Apple Music, Napster, video sharing websites and many other online sources. It does not matter whether you record form a web player or a PC software. Thanks to the fingerprint-based song recognition, Audials can save songs from almost any source as separate files.
If a streaming service is not preconfigured as a tile in the Music Streaming view, you will be able to record it by clicking the Other Source button.

[Image: 1aHWY2G.png]

Audials Music Load

With Audials "Music - Load", Audials scans Spotify, Amazon Music, Soundcloud, and video sharing websites. Simply select a song, album or artist and Audials will quickly and clearly present you all available versions, automatically suggesting the best version.

You can play the music directly or select it with one click and get your music immediately. You will be thrilled by how quickly and easily this works! You can type in artists, songs, charts and compilations etc. Then you can play them all, download them or add them to your playlist.

[Image: io6qElu.png]

Save a Spotify playlist

Audials imports playlists from Spotify or video sharing websites in the form of a link. Listen to the songs directly, rearrange them or remove songs you don't like. This way you can quickly turn playlists from music services into your very own custom Audials playlist consisting of perfectly trimmed music.

[Image: Y7yW3Jj.png]

Watch and record all TV streams

Audials One enables you to comfortably watch the live streams of TV channels as well as their online movie, series and documentary offerings, and even record and save them as MP4, WMV or any other video file format.

Audials offers a broad selection based on country, category, TV channel, programme and series episodes. With the search function you can quickly and directly access what you are looking for. You can also jump from station to station and mark your favourites.

[Image: BipSLLg.png]

PLAYER & RECORDER:

Show all content in any size
Powerful integrated player, whether as part of the Audials software, separate from any other PC applications on your desktop or in full screen mode
Jerk-free fullscreen player
Highly optimized recording directly from graphics card
Recording can always be started and stopped with just one click
Recording in the background while watching
Recording of livestreams possible
Variety of supported video formats (MP4, H.264, H.265, AVI, u.v.m.)
Automatic naming and tagging

Convert:

With Audials One you can convert over 100 file formats for movies, videos, podcasts and music and convert them with predefined device profiles for your PC, games console, tablet and smartphone. Audio books can also be converted using a special technique. Legal copying of DVDs is also possible. Audials One also has a lot to offer when it comes to organizing, transferring and editing media.

[Image: kVB69nS.png]

ORGANIZING FILES

Audials One provides you with a high level of comfort and many different ways to browse and structure your media. With folders for artists, subfolders for albums and hits, Audials makes life easy for you.

You can define how your collection is structured according to your own rules and even have Audials restructure it.

[Image: DHmZnWT.png]

Various Devices: PC, smartphones and tablets

Audials offers an abundance of possibilities to structure your music collection according to various criteria to suit your individual taste and personal preferences. Audials is also great at managing music and movies on your PC and in the cloud and at transferring them quickly and easily to mobile devices. It is optimized for ‘filling up’ Android smartphones & tablets as well as Apple iPhone & iPad

Homepage

https://audials.com/en/audials-one

Download (112 Mb)

https://mirror.audials.com/audialsone/download.php

Program Functions:

https://audials.com/en/one/functions.html

New Features:

https://audials.com/en/one/what-is-new-2022

What is NEW?

Experience the quantum leap thanks to a newly integrated video recorder, revamped music manager and other major improvements!

Optimized for Windows-11 and Windows 10 

Your new browser recorder: top quality, simple & fast:

Audials works like a web browser and enables you to search for movies and series from any video streaming service and then play them back immediately, allowing you to watch the video while it’s being recorded. Select “Record from beginning ” to save the entire movie. You can also record the video in the background which lets you continue to use other functions while it's being recorded. 
This works for any video streaming website! Simply choose a video and save it. Thanks to our brand-new overview of streaming sources, it's easier than ever to find your favorite services.
This provides you with recordings in unprecedented top quality, also super-fast at twice (2x) the speed.

Faster & easier batch recorder:

The new web browser can also be used to automatically save multiple movies one after the other. Simply search for videos using Audials and add them to your movie list. The batch recorder will then play them at twice the speed in the background. Download huge collections of movies overnight!

Saving videos easier than ever:

The new video streaming browser lets you browse video platforms directly from within Audials, enabling you to save all your desired content in no time at all. You can also easily select the format and resolution in up to 4k.

PRECISE VIDEO EDITOR

Edit out ads with ease
Automatically detect & remove ads
Remove black bars

SUBTITLES

Subtitle search engine
Movie dialogs in all languages
Play videos with subtitles

[Image: RaBV3Uf.png]

EXTRA VIDEO FUNCTIONS

Impressive Netflix 5.1 surround sound
New video player
Improved encoder

MUSIC & RADIO

Enjoy, discover and download music faster
Download music via our newly designed, easy-to-use main screen for artists, genres and top charts. Browse, edit and enjoy your own personal music as well as music from around the world in an extremely simplified format.
Make the most of your own music
Load music with ease
Genres, styles & the hottest top charts
Where would you like Audials to browse?

RECORDING MUSIC STREAMS - HIGH RESOLUTION, LIGHTNING FAST, PRECISE & SAFE

Recordings more precise than ever
Load music streams safely
Improved tag control
Use drag & drop on Tidal
Improved support for Tidal

PERFECTLY ORGANIZED MUSIC

Specify file names and recording folders
User-friendly duplicate management

TOP PERFORMANCE & MODERN DESIGN

Windows, menus and the user interface now feature a brand new design in the options. Changing something manually has an immediate effect on all other areas of the software.
Completely revamped settings

Highly optimized for Windows 11

Rounded corners and softer colors: the modern design of Audials blends in well with the new Windows 11. We have tested its functionality with this operating system extensively.

Windows 11 also contains a number of important improvements, particularly in the graphics and sound system. With Audials 2022, the performance of your PC will be used even better to create perfect music and video recordings for you. We have extensively tested Audials on this operating system.

Of course, Audials is also still compatible with Windows 10 and 8.
I would like to thank Audials Team for sponsoring this Giveaway for Promo2day users

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Validity of Each License:  Lifetime

Value of each License:    79.90 USD

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winners:  Will be announced using Random.org

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like a free license for Audials One 2022

4.)  This giveaway will end November 1, 2021

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and new winners will be announced.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for this contest, the new gpu encoding is improved thus it makes faster batch recording, download and better quality.
Share Link
Many thanks for this contest!
I would like to win a free license for Audials One 2022 because it's one ogf the best software out there capable of batch recording video streaming!
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
Thank you for the giveaway.

Specially Thankful to Tarek and Audials Team!

I would like a free license for Audials One 2022

because  Audials One is great digital entertainment software. This is the best streaming video capture tool.

Audials has a specially integrated web browser for all well-known video streaming services.
Editing video recordings is now child’s play thanks to the new editing tool: Users can now simply remove commercials, trailers, and any other unwanted parts from a video footage.  

Audials One supports all major music streaming services including Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Tidal, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Veoh, Soundcloud, and many others. It allows to download and save individual soundtracks with labels. Its advanced system detects the songs automatically and finds the exact start and end of the track which prevents the post-processing of songs.

Twitter share
Why do I want a lifetime license for Audials One 2022?

Because I love to watch, download. or record my favorite music, TV shows, and movies that I find from online services. ... Audials One does these tasks in in the fastest and best quality better than any software application that I have ever experienced. --- I want the latest version (2022) with all of it's new features that reportedly make searching and downloading faster and easier than the older version that I have. ... Plus, the new version is ready and compatible with Windows 11 which most of us will all have to go to eventually. Big Grin

-
*Many thanks to the Audial Team for sponsoring this contest -- and a big thank you to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for us with such a great description (review) of Audials 2022. Thumb
Thanks for this competition.
I use this program in the free version. Audials One 2022 is a unique organizer that allows me to turn my personal computer into a multifunctional multimedia system. The application allows me to listen to a radio station, as well as viewed video from the Internet, and listen to musical compositions from third-party resources.

I want this program, because it has the following advantages: 
1.The ability to convert file formats; 2.Preservation of popular stations; 3.Availability of detailed information about resources; 
4.Convenient and easy interface;
5.Fast search for work; 

And the most important thing for me is the opportunity to get a real and full-fledged lifetime license.
Good luck to everyone in this competition.

Facebook
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Audials One wants to win because it is a complete environment that allows you to use music resources locally on your hard drive and on the Internet. The application performs tasks related to downloading media, playing internet radio and podcasts, displaying music videos and clips, and managing data sets.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of Audials One 2022 because I want to download my favorite music and video.

The feature that I like the most is the ability to download videos even from pay website, such as Netflix and Prime Video.
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...7832564739

I want to win this giveaway because I see this application has a complete solution, when I have a lot of internet quota I prefer streaming to watch the shows I like, and if I have other activities I can record it and watch it later, really a very useful application