Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 16: Back up and restore files with ease
[Image: wujzC6z.jpg]

Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 safely creates backups from any file type, even entire operating systems. The program works fully automatically in the background to prevent data loss. Backups are a reliable way to remedy system failure.

Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is Windows-based a comprehensive backup solution to back up or restore any file, partition or bootable operating system. Archives can easily be restored in the event of hardware issues or system malware infections. Backups can be created fully automatically thanks to smart background technology that does not interfere with normal PC operation. For that, Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 monitors the system load and only becomes active when enough resources are available. Four selectable compression methods and strong encryption ensure space-efficient and secure backup archives. Users have total control over the storage location and medium, from traditional hard disks to online cloud services for maximum accessibility–and this applies to both individual files and entire disk partitions. Restoring archives can either be achieved through the program itself or Windows Explorer. And if worst comes to worst and your system suffers from total failure, the program's rescue system will still allow you to boot your machine and restore your backup without data loss. It can either be run from a portable flash drive/hard disk or an optical medium, like a DVD. During backups, Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 constantly verifies each operation to avoid data inconsistency. This even includes health monitoring for your disk drives, with instant notifications should a drive be on the brink of failure. Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is Windows 11-ready and fully compatible with all modern Microsoft operating systems. It also comes with a number of presets to quickly create backup plans for routine tasks. The new Windows Messaging integration keeps users always up-to-date about their backups. In addition, all cloud service interfaces have been overhauled for better speed and security. With several under the hood updates to core features, Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is our most stable, versatile and fast backup solution yet.

Well laid out user interface with all important information

Single-click access to all important menus

Presets for ready-to-use backup plans

Handy backup plan overview

Detailed information on each backup

Up-to-date cloud support

Extensive online help and printable PDFs

Better stability, flexibility and performance

Homepage

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/1859...kup-pro-16

Download:

https://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/1859/....02_sm.exe

System Requirements:

Operating System

Windows 11, Windows 10

Requirements:

Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other

An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.

Full administrative rights are required to use the program.

Program Overview:

Version: 16.02

Release date: 2021/10/11

Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)

Category: System Utilities

Pricing 

Price: EUR 49.99, USD 49.99,

Languages: Belorussian, British English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish

Size: 101,32 MB,

User Interface:

[Image: Z1y95se.png]

What would you like to Backup?

[Image: 24dugYW.png]

Drives

[Image: 1EwLdlJ.png?1]

Backups

[Image: dFoG490.png]

[Image: eRtm9wK.png?1]

[Image: 7wcSr9k.png?2]

[Image: vsUBJE8.png?1]

[Image: MsfgCYV.png?1]
[Image: OmZa9uq.png?1]

I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 4

Value of the license:  $49.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck!
Giveaway is OPEN
I need it to backup my all files in case of data corruption and hard drive failure.
So please count my name in this contest and I really do hope to win a license.
Thank you Tarek for the great giveaway contest.

Thumb

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 because I want to protect my precious data that I have on my devices.
Thank you for this great opportunity, tarkma7.
I have used Ashampoo Backup Pro since version 12. It has saved my system and my sanity many times.
I've successfully returned my system from system crashes, hardware failures, and even a ransomware attack.
I'm using 15 right now, but would love to upgrade to 16.

Announcement link:
https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...7858983945
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win an Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 license to create backups of data, whether it's some important folder, or a whole partition with the system on local disks or in a cloud storage.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo Backup Pro wants to win because it is a universal solution for backing up and restoring them as files, entire partitions or entire operating systems. Data can be stored locally, on any medium or in the cloud with the brand new 'Incremental Backup' technology saving up to 50% of disk space. Backups are automatically created and updated by individual settings. Cloud support is also built into the application and additionally supports various cloud service providers. Backups can be protected against unauthorized access with strong encryption. Ashampoo Backup Pro does not slow down the system and pauses backups while performing computing-intensive tasks on it. Backups can be restored conveniently from Windows Explorer or the program. In order to protect the system against sudden failure, the User can prepare a USB drive or DVD with a Windows-based recovery system. This allows the system to be restored to a previous state even when the system stops working. Besides a completely new solution to recover the system.

Twitter
Giveaway end after 15 users
Thank you for this giveaway!!

I would like to win a license for Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 because a full system backup is very important and also because I trust Ashampoo backup programs as I have used previous versions and they have worked without fail and have been reliable.

Twitter Share:  https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...4732933122
thanks for the giveaway ,
please count me in

all users must have a backup software ,and im one of them ,because hdd can fail any time ,and full licensed software is need in case to resotre the data

from last few days my windows taking 4-5 minutes to start uo ,so thinking to restore windows ,so i was looking for backup software

twitter share
https://twitter.com/naresh_anindian/stat...0791592962

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Ashampoo Backup Pro 25 tarekma7 22 4,767 01-20-2024 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest Ashampoo New Year Exclusive Giveaway [Photo Commander 17 + Backup Pro 17] tarekma7 20 3,868 02-19-2023 , 02:38 PM
Last Post: wkp
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 tarekma7 29 4,307 12-27-2022 , 08:48 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Image Former: Batch-edit and convert images with ease. tarekma7 13 4,997 03-04-2021 , 01:36 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,104 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda