Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [3 x Lifetime!]
Thank you for the giveaway!

Lots of thanks for this excellent and exclusive giveaway, ahmed.

I want to win the XYplorer Pro license because to replace the standard explorer. Since it has powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual pane, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks.

Twitter share

Hope to win this XYplorer Pro license

Starship
thanks so much for giveaway. Heart
XYplorer is on top three file manager its has many options and and very customize-able.and is among oldest app in the file exploere are.and last its LTLU  license and i want try my chance

Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

XYplorer is a very good and versatile application when it comes to file management.
It offers the possibilities to add comments, label files with many colours, tagging, etc...
XYplorer is mainly made for advanced user, but ease of use can help less skilled to use it without much hindrance.
As XYplorer is portable, no installation is required, so adding more to the advantage of the user.

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Why do you wnat to win this software?
XYplorer is a powerful and fast file manager for Windows OS that can be used in addition or as a replacement for Windows Explorer. It enables users to navigate disk directories and perform file operations in a user-friendly workspace.  It has a good response time to commands and minimal impact on computer performance. Help documentation is available. It also sports numerous handy features, such as support for scripts to run macros, file checksum calculation, custom hotkeys, UI customization, duplicate finder, favorites, tags, labels, and advanced user-defined commands, to name just a small part of them. Actions may be examined in log files and undone. With such great features provided, I am anxious to win this license.

3.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6433436731
I am adding another license ! This giveaway contest will run for another 7 days. Winner will be selected on August 27,2021
Good luck Thumb
The Winners are:
[Image: 3HF5ivL.jpg]

Congratulations! PM Me within 24 hours to claim your win including : Full Name, Address (Optional) & Valid Email  .
Thank you to everyone who participated .
Congratulations to the winners.