Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses
Thanks for this Gr8 giveaway.

As time goes on, the health of everything deteriorates. The same is true of laptops and computers.

Hard Disk Sentinel is a useful software that improves the falling health of your laptop and computer hard disk up to 100 percent.

Besides It, it alerts us before a hard disk failure which saves us valuable data.

Twitter
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional?

Because I consider this software to be the best ever of its kind in reporting the condition of the hard drive of the computer it is installed upon which gives the user time to save off all important info before the hard disk fails. It has helped me save valuable significant info many times over the years. -- And, because Hard Disk Sentinel Professional has a great feature that can possibly save a hard drive disk from complete failure --- (if the bad sectors are discovered in time by the user if he or she watches the reports of Hard Disk Sentinel ... and the feature is used to isolate the bad sectors of the failing disk before failure.) 

--->> I consider Hard Disk Sentinel Professional a "must-have" software for any computer user and want a lifetime version on all my computers. <<---

*Thank you, Mike, for sponsoring this contest and all that you do for us on this great & unique forum. Thumb  
Twitter share

I've had a bad experience of losing data due to HDD of my previous lappy gone bad. Your giveaway would be vital for me to protect my new lappy's SSD. Thanks
[Image: 6pd7ozY.png]

Winners selected PM Mike Within 3 days to claim your license.
thanks mike ,i won ,im still not believeing i won ,thanks for the giveway
(11-28-2021 , 04:32 PM)nareshmeena Wrote: thanks mike ,i won ,im still not believeing i won ,thanks for the giveway

Congratulations on your win I have sent your license private message.
Congratulations to the winners
Congratulations to the winners! :-)
Thanks Mike, and all the users who have congratulated...as I am selected, I have sent PM to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 7 361 03-26-2024 , 08:52 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version ahmadkhaje 35 8,944 06-27-2021 , 12:49 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 10,836 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Giveaway - 4 Licenses Lmanlo 31 12,322 12-26-2016 , 12:57 PM
Last Post: gb4242