Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway
[Image: OEHxBfe.jpg]

Most users all need a video editor with simple operation steps and powerful functions. idoo Video Editor is a good video editing software for Windows 7/8/10. It’s small in size. For new users, it’s very easy to learn how to use it. It supports lossless video editing. Besides, it excels in video format conversion for almost all the formats. It can even convert format for video depending on the special kind of mobile device. It’s also a good video editing software for YouTube. After conversion, idoo Video Editor can output the video with great speed. In a word, it can help you to complete your video editing in a super-quick and precise way. 

Supported Input File Formats:  3GP, 3G2, AMV, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, F4V, FLV, H264, M1V, M2T, M2TS, M2P, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP2V, MP4, MPE, MPG, MPEG, MPV, MPV2, MTS, MTV, NSV, OGM, OGV, QT, RM, RMVB, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, VOB, VP6, WEBM, WM, WMV
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AIF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, VOC, WAV, WMA

Supported Output File Formats: 3GP, ASF, AMV, AVI, FLV, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTV, RMVB, SWF, TS, WMV
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA

Key features:

Cut and joint any video or audio while making advanced settings according to your own needs.

Crop video, remove black bars to focus area and convert video to desired video formats in one step.

You can easily and exactly split the video and audio into parts as you need: by the file size, by different or average span.

Preview and capture pictures.

Add special effects to your video by adjusting the brightness, contrast and saturation, which make your video clearer, fuller and more beautiful.

You can rotate your video picture by any angles (90/180/270 degrees).

You can watermark your video with any characters and images.

Add the subtitles for your videos with advanced settings and special effects.

Homepage: http://www.idooeditor.com/video-editor.htm

idoo Video Editor is a software that is very easy to use even if you’re not a professional video editor. idoo Video Editor Pro licenses are currently selling for $49.00 USD but I'm giving them out free to anyone who would like to have it. 

I'm giving away licenses (first come first serve) so if you would like to be included in this giveaway just make a request below. If possible please share on social media so others can take advantage of this giveaway. 

Note: Licenses will be sent private message.

Non members can also request a license but must first register HERE
I was able to update the version I received from you before with the same license.
Thank you Mike !
I hope it's not too late.
Please join me in Smile
(11-12-2021 , 04:10 PM)Jeanjean Wrote: I was able to update the version I received from you before with the same license.
Thank you Mike !

These licenses all have Free lifetime updates to the latest version.
Hi Mike
If available, I would like to have one for my upcoming  projects.
you rock Clap
Thanks for the giveaway!!Great Video editor!
(11-12-2021 , 04:20 PM)Nierewa Wrote: I hope it's not too late.
Please join me in Smile

Not to late plenty of licenses left. Sent to you private message.
I Just Scanned This Software From There Offical Website:   http://www.idooeditor.com/software/idoo-...or-pro.exe   & Here Is What My Both Security Software Found      idoo Video Editor Pro Was  100% Scanned With WEBROOT SecureAnywhere CE 21.4 & Hitman Pro 3.8.23  For All Malware, Backdoors, Adware, PUPs, PUMs, Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Worms, Ransomware, & Was Found Too Be 100% Malware Free & Clean  Of Malware  Infections Of Anykind  Digital Signature (  SiChuan HengYiDa XinXiJiShu YouXianGongSi )   Smile Big Grin Thumbs Up Thumb
Please count my name in. Thanks Mike.  Thumb
Thankes Giveaway
I need 3 licenses if you can send me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro - 30 Licenses Mike 19 6,349 01-04-2020 , 02:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway - 30 Licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 20 8,798 03-03-2019 , 01:49 PM
Last Post: Mike
  idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 7,009 03-06-2018 , 04:02 AM
Last Post: coucouvic
  Movavi Video Editor 12 Personal Edition - 1 license AAU 15 7,178 02-25-2017 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: baziroll