Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 11
[Image: FzTkxq8.png?1]

Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 deletes unwanted programs without leftovers. Four complementary deletion methods takes care of applications as well as Windows apps and plugins and ensure their total removal.

Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 deletes programs without leftovers and allows you to install, test and remove software without worries. Four deletion methods ensure a more thorough removal than is possible with Windows' default means. This includes unwanted programs, e.g snuck into your system through nested installers or internet-based sideloading. Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 is the ultimate solution against this type of spyware/malware programs and eliminates them all! Getting rid of no longer or never wanted browser extensions is equally easy, even for those little "helpers" that browsers themselves can't or won't list. The installation monitoring technology built into UnInstaller logs all file and system modifications and completely reverses them during software removal.

Installations that weren't logged by UnInstaller are still fully removable thanks to the built-in database with hundreds of software profiles and our own Deep Cleaning technology. The program also features snapshot technology to compare different system states and instantly spot modifications. Batch or drag & drop removal of software is also possible. Version 11 features significantly improved installation auto-detection and full Windows 11 compatibility. The new Boot Center analyzes and improves Windows' autorun behavior and tasks while the new category view neatly lists installed applications by category. All cleaners have also been fully updated.

Significantly improved setup auto-detection
Smart installation monitoring detects setup types for efficient uninstalls
Heuristics to auto-detect installations
Auto-detects start and end of installations
Improved security and stability through extended validation algorithms
Perfect for a clean Windows 11 system right off the bat
(also works with Win 10, 8 und 7!)
List installed applications by category for superior visual clarity
Analyze autorun behavior and Windows tasks with Boot Center
Review startup times for programs and system apps
List boot time impediments including autorun entries
List Windows tasks including orphaned (superfluous) entries
For pros: Edit installation logs manually
Enhanced in-depth cleaning with optimized Registry analysis
Removes software even when original uninstall routines are corrupted

[Image: Fu1O0mU.png?1]

Overview:

Version: 11.00.11

Release date: 2021/11/08

Update release date: 2021/11/12

Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)

Category: System Utilities

Pricing and languages:
Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99, 

Languages
British English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Size: 25,30 MB

Program links
Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_uninstaller_11_sm.exe (25,30 MB)

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/uninstaller

System requirements:

Operating System
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Requirements:
Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.

Features:

The world's smartest installation guard!

Installation monitoring in previous versions was good but Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 blows them out of the water! Our latest installation guard detects different installer types and uses per-type optimization to track even the most minute modifications to your system. In most cases, logging will also start and stop automatically so you no longer have to lift a finger! In addition, the program can now tell fresh installations from updates to avoid erroneous logging! This lets UnInstaller monitor what goes on your PC even better!

Review installed programs neatly arranged by category
As systems get older, programs start to pile up making it harder to keep track of your software. UnInstaller 11 comes with a handy categories view that lists all of your installed software by category. The program recognizes your installed software applications automatically and sorts them into their respective categories. You can even categorize (very recent) unknown applications manually. And because the categories view is so useful, you can also set it as your UnInstaller start page!

[Image: mnOPvIU.png?1]

We heard you
The UnInstaller community had a lot of requests and useful suggestions–and we're more than happy to oblige! Want to trigger the uninstallation directly from the programs list view? You got it! Manually trigger in-depth scans for leftover files after uninstallations? Sure! You can now also edit log files manually, e.g. to exclude objects from removal. Finally, there's a faster route to managing your secure cookies! We've also included tooltips to provide useful information about install folders and added and optimized view for low resolution displays.

Also for Windows 11, naturally!
A freshly set up and clean system guarantees optimal performance, which is why we recommend you use UnInstaller to install any new application. UnInstaller 11 is fully compatible with Windows 11 and guarantees clean program uninstalls without leftovers. Don't let software installations clutter up your fresh new Windows system! Have UnInstaller log your installations and rest easy in the knowledge that you can completely remove anything at the click of a button!The program also comes with an interface optimized for the new Windows 11 design in addition to three classic dark versions.

System launch in full view
What happens in your PC when you press that power button? What programs and tasks are loaded–and is there a way to speed things up? Boot Center will show you what goes on on your PC during booting. Examine running processes and autorun entries and disable unnecessary programs, including system-default apps! The handy task view lists all Windows tasks, even orphaned entries that got left behind during uninstalls. Rid yourself of unneeded items and boost the boot time of your Windows PC!

Review Windows tasks and cast off baggage
Windows task scheduling has never looked more beautiful! Instead of navigating through dull system menus, take the easy route and track down superfluous or orphaned tasks in style. Use the filter for a better overview and disable or delete useless tasks. Not sure what do delete? The built-in online search will help you make that decision!

UnInstaller 11 is responsive, thorough and fast. The program adapts to your screen resolution and automatically switches to widescreen mode where appropriate. In-depth cleaning now benefits from enhanced Registry scans to track down every last byte–even when the original setup scrips are corrupted! You'll also notice a significant speed increase with many modules, as we've done extensive tweaking under the hood. Paired with new and more efficient cleaners, this is the best Ashampoo UnInstaller yet!

Perfect uninstalls powered by heuristics and expertise
Different setups behave differently on your Windows machine. That's why UnInstaller 11 recognizes the setup type and relies on an extensive database to track and predicts their behavior–similar to heuristics engines in antivirus programs. No other uninstaller can do this! The result is more detailed install logs and the ability to distinguish between fresh installs and mere updates. This feature also allows UnInstaller to detect the start and beginning of installations reliably and to scan for leftovers. Benefit from cutting-edge technology and rid your system of even the most exotic of programs with Ashampoo UnInstallers 11!

Detail enhancements with major effects
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 was a major success, driving us to push the envelope even further in version 11! The new uninstall algorithm works noticeably more thoroughly and detects more clutter! We're striving for the perfect software removal with not a singly byte left behind, which is why installation monitoring and database-powered software removal have also been enhanced. We've also worked closely with our support staff to incorporate your feedback and make this the most robust and stabile UnInstaller yet! And naturally, the all-time favorite cleaner modules, like Internet Cleaner, have been fully updated!

[Image: NVSkITx.png?1]

No mercy for unwanted programs
Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 rids your PC of no longer needed or sub-par applications–but it also gets rid of all the nasty programs that were secretly snuck onto your PC! Especially download portals love to bundle their software with "add-ons" that border on spy or malware. These potentially unwanted programs (PUP), often disguised as toolbars or little helpers, are out of luck when it comes to Ashampoo UnInstaller 11. We don't like them and we're sure you don't like them either! UnInstaller even detects nested installers and wipes them off your system at your leisure!

Uninstall programs without leftovers
Windows relies completely on uninstall routines provided by the applications themselves–and that just isn't enough! Be it through negligence or intent, uninstalling programs through default means frequently leaves your PC with invalid Registry entries and orphaned files. This clutter not only wastes disk space but also bloats your Registry and degrades the performance of your system. UnInstaller uses sophisticated scan and cleaning methods that go far beyond the capabilities of Windows to detect and eliminate clutter. This is why we're confident in saying Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 removes software down to the last byte!

Uninstall software like a pro
Even if this is your first time working with Ashampoo UnInstaller 11, you'll feel right at home. The smartly designed user interface ensures all essential features are never more than one click away. With UnInstaller, even complex technical procedures are self-explanatory. Remove software completely and without leftovers, monitor new installations fully automatically, gain new insights into the inner workings of your PC and say goodbye to clutter–no hassle, no learning curve. It's the UnInstaller for everyone!

Delete software with Deep Cleaning technology
Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 features end-to-end installation tracking to guarantee complete removals. This includes shandy programs usually hidden from you. But even unmonitored installations are fully removed, thanks to smart algorithms and our Deep Clean technology. This ensures orphaned files and entries that would otherwise remain on your hard disk are completely eliminated!

Comparing snapshots–Why do I care?
Think of Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 as a logistics expert for your PC. Each snapshot creates an inventory of your system. This list includes all files and Windows Registry settings. Once your system is modified (e.g. through installations), you can create a second list and compare the two to reveal all changes to your system. This includes each and every new or deleted file as well as all Registry modifications. UnInstaller 11 comes with a brand-new snapshot wizard that makes creating and comparing snapshots incredibly easy! It's sophisticated technology made super-accessible!

Detailed features of the program SEE HERE

I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Value of the license:  $39.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good luck for All!
thankes Giveaway 
A good cleaner for any application
Each software leaves a trace of itself on the disk
With only a powerful cleaner you can remove such Ashampoo unlnstall

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034
I want to get rid of all of programs i uninstall, they usually keep junk. Twitter
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/146...13635?s=20

Ashampoo Uninstaller 11 is a perfect replacement for the system application.

Uninstalls unwanted programs in a safe manner, effectively removes traces of a given application. May act in an autuomic manner when installing programs, which perfectly facilitates a possible uninstallation. Having gone on the above advantages I would like to see him on his computer.
In the past, I have experienced that some stubborn programs could not be removed correctly via "uninstall or remove apps and programs" in Windows.
It seems we need a better "weapon" like a RPG launcher or a BFG 9000 Big Grin to deal with that. The weapon I need in this case is Ashampoo UnInstaller 11.  Thumb
(I obviously played too many first-person shooters when I was young...)

Therefore, I would like to win a license for Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 to effectively remove such stubborn programs. Pooof! The program goes up in smoke.  Cool

Thank you for this giveaway!

Twitter
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo Uninstaller wants to win because it is a powerful software that removes applications from the system. Unlike the system uninstaller, it is characterized by much higher accuracy, because it does not skip registry entries and left-over files.

Twitter
Twitter Share

Thanks for the giveaway

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Uninstaller 11 because the the built-in removal feature of Windows is very poor made, while with Ashampoo Uninstaller 11 I can uninstall several programs at once, and also remove old traces.
I want to win because I need Ashampoo Uninstaller 11 to safely uninstall windows programs and securely remove remnants and leftovers after full uninstallation.
Thanks Tarek for arranging this great giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Thumb

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb

I want to win Ashampoo Uninstaller 11 because I currently have version 9 of this program and would like to have the latest version.

My share:Twitter
Thanks for this great giveaway and the opportunity to win a license for an extremely useful and needed program.

I would like to win a license to Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 as it is one of the best un-installers. I have used previous versions and each one improves upon the one before it. 
The best and most important part is that Ashampoo UnInstaller is reliable, safe and very effective.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...6163838362

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,491 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 12: Remove software down to the last byte tarekma7 28 3,088 11-20-2022 , 03:54 AM
Last Post: scolli23
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 10 tarekma7 34 10,044 01-06-2021 , 02:16 AM
Last Post: cookinpro
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,846 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50