Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Steganos Online Shield VPN
[Image: iYqei5k.jpg]

With Steganos Online Shield VPN you get a fully cross-platform VPN solution that now makes macOS devices secure on the Internet as well. The solution enables you to stay protected and surf the Internet anonymously on four operating systems, regardless of where you are. This keeps your passwords, emails, photos and chats protected, not only on Windows PCs, but on Macs too, at home or in the office. At the same time, you can continue to surf securely with your tablet or smartphone in public WIFI hotspots without being observed, thanks to the re-engineered mySteganos Online Shield app for Android and iOS. Nothing is more unpleasant than worrying about other people spying on your private data behind your back when you are travelling, in a café or on the beach. Data thieves and hackers have no chance. What is private remains private, and business data remains secret. 

Steganos рrovidеs 480+ VPN servers in many countries and a vast pool of IP addresses.
• 480+ VPN servers in xx+ countries
• xx+ IP addresses
• Modern VPN protocol (OpenVPN, IKEv2 protocols)
• Unlimited data transfer
• Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android compatible apps
• 30 days money back guarantee
• Free trial for 7 days
• Usable on up to 5 devices
• IT Security made in Germany 

Safe from hackers: Whether passwords, emails, photos, payment or bank data - mySteganos Online Shield VPN protects private and business data from hacking and snooping. Even outside of their own four walls, for example at the airport, in a café or hotel - with mySteganos Online Shield VPN users can use public Wi-Fi hotspots safely and anonymously.

Browsing anonymously: mySteganos Online Shield VPN creates a so-called virtual private network (VPN) that encrypts all traffic. The real IP address will be exchanged for a random IP address from the huge Steganos pool. So the original IP address and digital identity is completely protected.

Free from regional content blocks:
 Users choose their IP location from the large Steganos pool. They can use high-speed servers at many locations worldwide to bypass geo-blocking and censorship.

Worldwide use: The use of mySteganos Online Shield VPN is independent of the location. So users can browse the Internet in Wi-Fi hotsports and wireless networks (3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.).

Communicate securely: Thanks to VPN encryption of the Internet connection, users are tap-proof and anonymous in public Wi-Fi.
No speed limit: Users are always surfing via the secure high-speed servers of Steganos. There is no reduction of the connection speed.

Amazingly good vаlue fоr money: 
$7.95 per month (monthly subscription)
$6.95 per month (yearly subscription) 
$4.16 per month (6 months subscription)

Homepage: https://www.steganos.com/en/mysteganos-o...shield-vpn

I have a Steganos Online Shield VPN License good for 1 year of premium service valid for up to 5 devices worth $49.99 to giveaway. If you are interestd in this product just follow the rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest. This contest will run 3 weeks then a winner will be chosen and sent the license.

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and what you like about Steganos Online Shield VPN

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. The winner will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and Mike will send the license directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

5. Non members can enter this contest but must first register HERE

Good Luck for ALL!
Hi rly tanks  for this
and i like it  for bypass country firewall for facebook , Netflix , youtube , bbc and  .......
and its secure connection ,, encrypts all traffic

https://t.co/hm7QeSjsFf" / Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Steganos Online Shield VPN license for safe online work, privacy protection and visiting sites blocked in my region.

At Steganos Online Shield VPN, I like blocking hackers and ensuring a secure connection while using internet banking when shopping in online stores,

Twitter Share
First of all thank you very much for this nice giveaway!
I am one of the users of this VPN for 1 year(2019till2020), the new Protocol is really amazing!
I want to win this giveaway for online safety & Privacy!
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...9951445430
I need this to protect my online transactions. Thanks for the contest and I hope to win a license.

Twitter
[Image: 6UgaIvr.png]

The winner has been selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and I have sent the license private message.
Congratulations to the Winner ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1x Steganos Privacy Suite 22 + 1x my Steganos Online Shield VPN! [Giveaway 3] ahmed 5 2,650 08-26-2021 , 03:28 AM
Last Post: mjcn19