Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses
Thank you   for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Sticky Password saves the user's time by recognizing password-protected websites and logging in to them automatically. Thanks to integration with a web browser and various applications, the necessary user data and passwords are always at hand. Also, don't worry about losing them - the program downloads them the first time you run them, so they're always safe. In addition, it imports passwords from the web browser and other password managers using the installation wizard.

Twitter
With Sticky Password, I can store all my passwords without having to think about them anymore. I want this software license to replace LastPass.
Twitter
My favorite feature of Sticky password manager is password storing  Smile  
I can't organize my passwords properly and many times I have to change passwords because I forget them. So Sticky Password will be a great help for me. 
Thank you Ahmadkhaje for this awesome giveaway Cool
Twitter
Why you want to win a license?

Sticky password is a powerful tool that creates strong and unique passwords with strong encryption AES-256 and Fingerprint scanning which is quite a new way to login into your accounts on Android and iOS devices.

It works on your laptop , smartphone and tablets as well. It can secure your digital wallet and all your credit cards and debit cards which make sure to shop online.

It is all done via one Master Password. It has more features like smart security , portable USB password manager ,portable copy of Sticky Password and support with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.

What is your favorite features?

biometric login for all device

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Sticky Password to store credentials (login - password) locally or in the cloud and perform automatic login on websites and applications.
My favorite features:
- Protected personal notes.
- The ability to create a portable USB version.
- Secure data storage of bank card numbers or bank details.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Hi,Thank you!

I need Sticky Password to store,secure and organize my passwords.

https://www.facebook.com/samir.burzic.3/...5052181670
I like Sticky Password's "Local WiFi Sync" feature, as I don't want my passwords on any server - no matter how secure this server is in theory.

Therefore I would love to win a lifetime license for this helpful program. Thanks a lot for this great giveaway!

twitter
Its one the best password manager around.
I like its option to store the database locally which I think is more secure.

https://twitter.com/jogs1jogs/status/146...7698641921
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. This is my favorite password manager app. The use of password manager is a must currently and save you a lot of time and effort with all your passwords kept in a safe place. You can use the app on all your devices which means that all your passwords are available at any time with you. You can generate new strong password for each website or app and no need to write it as it will be automatically saved and synchronized to all devices. 

Twitter share link
Sticky Password is a secure safe for storing passwords and sensitive data, which it saves by encrypting with the AES-256 algorithm. I like the possibility of local synchronisation of data saved in the program via Wi-Fi or manually, without using the cloud. The program is convenient to use and I got used to using its help, although notecards in a notepad also come in handy ;) I would be happy to win a lifetime licence  Smile

Thank you for organising the competition, and to the sponsor for the prizes  Thank you

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/14657...54500?s=20

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,841 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest PDF Shaper Premium Giveaway – 10 Licenses Mike 18 3,530 03-02-2023 , 07:53 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Premium Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 23 4,105 02-21-2023 , 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 23,836 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde