Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hello and welcome to the Avira Free test!

Avira Free Security 2021    Dec 2, 2021      Shadowra      Hello and welcome to the Avira Free test!
Avira is a German company, leader in security.
Very well known and appreciated, it has evolved during its existence.
Despite the fact that the Free Security version installs useless software (cleaning, privacy, VPN etc.) without the possibility to choose, Avira remains a reference.

The interface is very simple and in Dark Mode!
On the other hand, when I go to the settings of the antivirus, the interface changes... Mystery.
I installed Avira Browser Safety and Avira Shopping for the test which provide a web protection.

Well, Avira surprised me!
Avira blocked all my Phishing links and all my URLs thanks to its extension!

On the pack, Avira leaves 200, but no malware can be launched !
We can see the formidable Cloud AI Machine Learning of Avira, which is the best AI Machine Learning on the market for me, just like Microsoft Defender.

Avira makes a machine healthy, just a small non-active remnant at the end, easily removable.

Avira has also made great efforts on optimization, it has become lightweight.

Avira is recommendable, congrats!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avira Antivirus PRO 2022 Hello and welcome to the Avira Pro test! mrtrout 0 916 01-10-2022 , 06:52 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Avira free vs Panda dome free against zero-day malware. mrtrout 0 634 11-01-2021 , 07:46 AM
  TEST Kaspersky Anti Virus 2022 beta Vincent test autre mrtrout 0 814 09-12-2021 , 06:31 AM
  League of Antivirus - Avira Free Security 2021 1.1 Test vs Fresh Malicious URLs mrtrout 0 925 06-23-2021 , 09:52 PM
  Avira browser safety vs AVG online security Test & Review mrtrout 0 1,153 04-03-2021 , 12:32 AM