Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Web Hosting Giveaway
Hi to all our members,

I started up a web hosting company and i am happy to announce a giveaway for our P2D registered members.
Currently i am offering only shared hosting, but all other work in progress, I hope everything would excellent.

There are lots of web hosting companies, but if you any of your friend is doing and then it would be great for all your purpose.

Why Widewebhoster.com ?

As you guys know be better than any other stranger web hosting companies, you will get all your those things, which you get from others plus all these.
  • Best support.
  • free to ask questions directly to CEO.
  • Discount codes for new and exiting customers.
  • Many More
  • Custom Plans
Support Me and i will try my best to keep this forum active, you know what i mean Cool

[Image: 5K2CKtI.gif]

[Image: GP5HHnh.png]

The rule is simple as our rule you need to read it and follow the rules,

WideWebHoster.com

Giveaway Details:
==================
Duration of giveaway = 30 day
Number of accounts = 1 (Basic)
Validity of each accounts = 6 month ( Domain registration, transfer and renew price won't cover)
Value of  Account = $15.

Rules:

1. Mandatory Only one entry per IP is permitted for this giveaway and use your real IP. If you use any VPN or Proxy then your entry will not be valid.
2. Mandatory If you have social media account then like Facebook , and share this giveaway news in all over social media and put the link with your comments. You can also share this giveaway news at any forum.
3. If you don't want to take part in this giveaway please don't put a comment, it creates problems when we randomize winners.
4. You must send a PM to Mohammad within 5 days after winners announcement to claim your prize otherwise your win will be void.
Please follow all rules and support us and our sponsors so we can bring many more good software giveaways to you.
Very Interesting one...
I like to win this giveaway...
currently hosted my site on namehero.com. 

please count me in. Thanks.

My sahre : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1483421126244315136
Thanks for entering in this giveaway, but as i feel this giveaway couldn't successful maybe i couldn't bring interesting giveaway, but if more than 10 entries i will announce the winners.

Regards
Mohammad
Anyone Interested for this nice giveaway ?????????
Count me in

twitter
Pleas count me in Tanks?‍♂️

pleaseple