Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4
[Image: giiPlm7.png?1]

Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 is not just mere ZIP software but a complete suite to compress, extract, send and encrypt your files. With support for over 60 formats, ZIP Pro 4 is the universal compression solution for all file types. Process your archives comfortably with full multi-core support and the world's fastest compression codecs. Protect your data against unauthorized access with FIPS 140-2 256-bit AES encryption and back up your files, even automatically, to local as well as home network, cloud and FTP-connected drives. Or take the traditional route and burn your data to CD / DVD and Blu-ray. For efficient file handling, the program comes with a built-in file explorer that features a, much asked for, classic split-pane view and quick access to all essential ZIP functions. In addition, add-ins for Outlook, Word and Excel enhance the popular Office applications with compression and extraction functions so you won't even have to interrupt your work flow any more. Furthermore, the portable version starts from any external drive and provides the full functionality on the go without the need for installation. Version 4 boasts full Windows 11 compatibility, including shell extensions as well as fitting skins, designs and icons. Switching between application modes is now faster while favorites and event panels provide speedy access to features and details. In addition, the program now supports Zstandard for ZIPX archives and compresses/extracts data even faster than its predecessor.

- Fully Windows 11 compatible
- Native Windows 11 shell extensions
- Instantly toggle application modes (archiver, explorer, cloud manager, tools)
- Built-in cloud services overview
- Compress and extract even faster
- Zstandard support for ZIPX archives
- Handy favorites and event panel

[Image: lHUO8ro.jpg]

System requirements:

Operating System
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Requirements:
Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.

Overview:

Version: 4.00.19
Release date: 2021/12/20
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: System Utilities

Price:

Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99

Languages

Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian

Size: 75,69 MB

Program links:

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_zip_pro_4_sm.exe (75,69 MB)

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en-nz/zip

Modern Interface with new menu:

[Image: eBR1jS2.png?1]

[Image: d8ApCsX.jpg]

Fully ready for Windows 11
The new Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 features an elegant design that perfectly matches Windows 11. Rounded elements and stylish themes fit the new Windows like a glove. The new ribbon-based user interface along with new skins and icons also look absolutely stunning in 4K! Naturally, the program is fully Windows 11 compatible and integrates with Windows Explorer via handy shell extensions. You'll love the new look and improved performance of Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4!

[Image: MDA5hrH.jpg]

Fast, handy, versatile
New formats and enhanced data compression add to Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4's already impressive core feature set. Handy context-sensitive tabs, a favorites and events panel as well as a built-in cloud services overview provide a seamless workflow and fast-paced results! Switch between different application modes (archiver, explorer, cloud manager, tools) and compress/decompress faster than ever before! No matter what files you're working with, Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 offers a ton of high-security formats and options!

[Image: XKpdAgW.png]

Ashampoo ZIP Pro
Enjoy 100% compatibility with ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, CAB, ISO and over 60 other popular formats! Benefit from live previews and 256-bit encrypted self-extracting archives. Upload your data via FTP and to the cloud or take the traditional route and burn them to disc!

Ashampoo ZIP Pro Portable
World-class software to go: Compress, encrypt or extract your files on the go with ZIP Pro Portable! Simply run the full program from flash drive, external hard disk or via DAV, no installation required.

Ashampoo ZIP Pro Office add-ins
Access the power of ZIP directly in your favorite Office applications. Conserve disk space, protect your documents against unauthorized access and save time with clever automatic features!

Ashampoo encryption suite
Secure your files with FIPS 140-2 256-bit AES encryption for maximum protection. Encrypt your office documents and PDFs to preserve data integrity before and after you've sent them. The software even supports the popular OpenPGP standard so you'll always have the most up-to-date technology!

[Image: fqylbph.png]

Ashampoo ZIP Script
The total backup solution: Back up your files and folders instantly and with maximum space savings. Store your files in the cloud, on FTP servers, in your home network or in multiple locations at once—and automatically, thanks to full Windows Scheduler support!

Ashampoo file explorer
Windows Explorer is great but not ideal for working with file archives. Try our Windows Explorer alternative! You'll love the split-pane view, ZIP features and built-in support for over 60 formats. Whether you need to move, send or burn files, our file explorer has got you covered!

Ashampoo cloud browser

The comfortable way to access your clouds: Ashampoo ZIP Pro supports always up-to-date cloud files without the need for additional software! Access Azure, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive and many others. Compress your files and upload them comfortably to the cloud service of your choice.

[Image: CFMHuGI.png]

Ashampoo virtual drive
Mount your ISO disc images as virtual drives and access your data instantly and without the need for extraction or additional software! Working with disc images couldn't be any easier. What other archive software is this versatile?

[Image: zVaQ033.png?1]

Compress files at record-breaking speeds
Ashampoo ZIP Pro sets new standards in compression gains! The program automatically picks the best codec for any given file type and achieves up to 70% better compression than the competition, even outclassing market leaders when it comes to PDF, DOCX and PNG files.

I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Value of the license:  $39.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 because I could store my files into an archive rather than having so many files alone and I could even free some space on my HDD.

I love the integration of the major cloud services into the software, so I can upload my archives directly into OneDrive for example.
I want to save some space in hdd, it's really beautiful ui n packs ton of features. Twitter
WinZip was my first archiving application.
Now I'm using WinRAR as my archiving software.
I want to win Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 license to use it.
Thank you for this great giveaway. Good luck.

Twitter
There is no question that you need a data compression utility in your daily PC use. Especially if you like to download shareware or freeware from the internet, like me.

Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 can handle the most common file types like "ZIP" "RAR" and "7Z" and also many more exotic file types, but Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 can do so much more. You don't normally use a Swiss Army knife just to open bottles, do you?  Smile

In addition, Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 offers, for example, a much better integrated File Explorer that can easily replace the horrible Sick Windows Explorer. 

So I'd be very happy to win a license for this great tool!  Smile
Thank you very much for this giveaway! Thumb

Twitter
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo ZIP Pro wants to win because it is a powerful data archiving program. The application allows you to compress any types of files into packages in the format 7-zip, CAB, LHA, TAR (GZIPed TAR, BZIPed TAR and XZIPed TAR), RAR, ZIP and ZIPX. When creating archives, you can specify the degree of file compression (fastest, fast, normal, maximum and ultra), set AES 256-bit encryption, and even divide the package into several smaller parts.
Ashampoo ZIP Pro has one more useful feature, which is the Virtual Drive emulation module.

Twitter
Why do I want to win a license for Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4?

Because I am always looking for the best and fastest zip software to open up new downloaded ZIP files in all possible formats ... And to reduce the size of my files and encrypt them for storage on my external drives or in the cloud services that I use frequently. ... Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 does all these things well and is promoted by Ashampoo as the fastest operating software of its kind at this time. --- Also. I have used (and presently I am using) many kinds of Ashampoo software and have always been very pleased with their software apps.  --- THIS IS GREAT SOFTWARE. Smile

*Thank you, tarekma7, for the great review and for generously putting this contest together for all the members of our forum. Thumb
Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 offers a complete and feature-rich suite to compress, extract, send and encrypt your files to better protect them.

Compatible with more than sixty file formats, the latter incorporates multicore support to speed up archive creation. 256-bit encryption further secures your most confidential documents.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...4554771458
Thank you tarekma7 for the giveaway. Thumb

Why you want to win a license?...because Ashampoo ZIP Pro 4 is a solid archiver with many unique and useful functions.

My share link:Twitter
Why I want Ashampoo Zip Pro 4?..
  • The UI looks stunning, really, especially the dark theme.
  • It is an all-rounder compressed file handler as well as file explorer too!
  • I really like the brand "Ashampoo" which make useful and good-looking applications. Having its products makes me feel good!

Twitter share