Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest KidsGuard Pro for Android - Reliable Android Phone Monitoring & Tracking App
[Image: HfoYvvn.png?1]

KidsGuard Pro for Android is a smartphone monitoring app that is well known among parents. This app is an undetectable app that works smoothly without being caught by phone users. It allows you to Keep an eye on your staff and loved ones. You can keep track of children’s Android phones secretly with over 30 monitoring features. The best feature of KidsGuard Pro for Android is the Geo-fencing feature that other spying or monitoring apps do not offer.

KidsGuard Pro collects data on the target cell phone and uploads it to your online account in real-time. Simply by logging into the online control panel, you can see all the data. This online panel can be easily accessed through any browser on phones and tablets.

Monitor 30+ files: WhatsApp, Snapchat, Ins, SMS, Calls, etc.
100% undetectable. Remotely track without knowing.
No need to root the target Android phone.
Get started within 5 minutes.

ClevGuard Homepage:

[Image: eICIko7.png]

System Requirements:

Android 4.0 - Android 11

What do you need to protect?

The program offers good protection for users, families, and companies.

Parental control for kids' online safety

Check where your kids are, who they are in contact with and what they're doing online. ClevGuard enables you to keep an eye on the kids without needing to be close by.

Marital bliss for a more harmonious family life

ClevGuard can discover truths and dig out information about significant ones, which helps you dispel any doubts in a relationship. Want to do it covertly? Absolutely.

Supervision for enterprise security & confidentiality

Help companies take timely actions in case employees are leaking enterprise privacy. You can strengthen internal security and confidentiality.

Installation and set-up:

Step 1: Create your account for KidsGuard Pro.

[Image: wcR216l.jpg]

Step 2: Download the KidsGuard Pro app from the given address and set it up. Complete some necessary settings on the target phone.
See this video for more details:

Step 3: Verify your setup on KidsGuard Pro online dashboard and start monitoring

Features:

Check phone files on the target device: You can access all phone files including Messages, Call Logs, Contacts, Keylogger, Photos, Video Thumbnails, App Activities, Browser History, and Calendar. You can export and save this data for future use

Track social apps: With its premium features, you can access all social media applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder, Telegram, Line, and Viber.

Track accurate GPS location of the target Android in real-time.

Monitor messages from popular social media apps, including shared photos, emojis, and stickers.

Take photos remotely, capture screenshots, and record all the phone calls made on the target Android device.

All Popular Social Apps, Covered

You can remotely track the activity of your staff and loved ones by simply monitoring social media apps. You can do everything from reading a chat history and viewing an app's interface to monitoring shared multimedia and checking app activity records. And, you can do all of this without the need to root!

Keep Tracking Whenever They Go

You can take advantage of the inbuilt GPS or Wi-Fi location tracking technology to track real-time locations. You can also set up a geo-fence and get alerts when your child enters or exits the virtual boundary.

Conclusion:

KidsGuard Pro is the Best Cell Phone Tracker and monitoring app. It includes many features that make it easy to track someone's online activities. It is completely invisible, fully secured and encrypted, easy to install, no root needed, real-time sync, and supports many data types. The program supports many languages to suit your needs

I would like to thank ClevGuard Team for sponsoring 6 accounts for Promo2day users and visitors

If you like to have a chance to win an account; follow these simple rules:

1. Register in Promo2day forum

2. Reply here why you need a license

3. Share the giveaway news in your social media

4. PM Mike within 3 days of winners announcement your email for receiving the license.

Good luck for all!
HI tarek,

I like to try this app on my kids mobile for his safe. plesase count me in.
Happy New Year 2022.
Thanks.

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1477313753473380355
I want to try this app in order to follow the child.
I hope it will be useful.

Thanks to the administration for distribution!

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...0686899395
I have to kid with a Android tab. I use Google parents control ac on it. I think This service give more control n monitering. Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
I have a son who is difficult to supervise when it comes to gaming and smartphone use. I have used family link before but did not like the app. I am looking for a program that I can use on my PC and on my smartphone.
My share FB
Thanks tarekma7 for this giveaway.  I have a grandchild and he is a bit curious about many things, so I want to get this software license for easy monitoring and timely management.
Twister shared
I need this app to track my kid's activities, esp. because I don't like him to get into bad habit and network.

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
I really need an android app monitoring software in order to be able to monitor and detect unusual activity on such devices. It can help discover the activities performed on a device and limit some applications to connect to internet. Also, it can set the active hours for a device and forbid other activities having a total evidence of the activities carried on the phone. 

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Ending this giveaway. I will take the first 6 private messages recieved to purchase the licenses. You will need to give me the email address and the device type. Purchasing Android or iOS version depends on what type of the device the winners need.
Congratulations for the winners