Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order [CLOSED]
[Image: capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1614960636] [Image: ss_b76c3e22424cff02441d13448f4d8dfda89c1...1614960636]

Alright I got one more Origin code now, if still interested then write below. 
This code is from Amazon prime twitch gaming so I have no idea if it will work for you or not.
If more than 1 response then I randomise tomorrow.
Those who have prime membership can get it for free btw, along with more free games.

[Image: star-wars-jedi-fallen-order.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Origin. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only used for fair use. This game code may have regional locks.
Thanks for the giveaway, Tregs. Count me in. Thumb
Thank you tregs for the giveaway. Count me in.
thanks for the giveaway tregs. i don't have Amazon Prime here in Portugal so this a most welcome chance to get it.
I'd like to try my luck. Please count me in and thank you very much for the giveaway! Thumb Smile
I would love to play this game
Please i need .....Thank you so much
You can add me on the long list as well  Big Grin
Thank you!
Pulled a number , winning post number is => 3

[Image: Screenshot-5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star [CLOSED] tregs_beales 6 1,465 01-20-2022 , 05:57 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Discount/Hot Deal STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order tregs_beales 11 2,004 01-04-2022 , 04:47 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Contest Star Wars old games [CLOSED] tregs_beales 8 2,239 02-16-2020 , 04:23 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales