Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11.3 Giveaway - 20 Licenses
[Image: lim9Edb.png]

Using novaPDF, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. With just a few clicks you can have your company's reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents converted in PDF format.

Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.

This PDF printer driver requires the .NET framework (you'll be prompted during installation if it's not already installed). It is compatible with these operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (32/64-bits); Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008R2

novaPDF has three major editions:

Lite, Standard and Professional. novaPDF Professional has all the features enabled, while novaPDF Lite and Standard have limited functionality.

You can download a trial version and test it free for 30 days here . You'll be able to choose an edition to test at the first run.

Home page: https://www.novapdf.com/novapdf.html

Pricing:
Please see https://www.novapdf.com/buy-now.html for latest prices, as there are often specials on and there are several editions and licensing options.

Full compatibility with Windows 11. novaPDF 11.3 was tested and improved to ensure full compatibility with Windows 11. This means that if you’ve upgraded to Microsoft’s latest operating system, you can safely install novaPDF and start converting your files.

Read more Here

This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 11.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 10.x).

I would like to thank the Backup4all team for sponsoring this giveaway for our Promo2day forum members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 20

Value of each license: $59.99 USD

Giveaway ends: February 28, 2022

Winners selection: Random.org List Randomizer

RULES:

To have a chance to win a novaPDF Professional 11.3 license You must be a registered forum member and can join here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for novaPDF Professional 11.3.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Selected must provide Mike a valid email to where licenses should be sent system within 5 days after the giveaway ends. Backup4all will automatically generate the license keys and send them to the email addresses received.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for the giveaway.

I need a license for novaPDF Professional to create, convert and merge PDF documents with support for 256-bit AES encryption, as well as printer and print management.
The program can convert DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PPSX, HTML, TXT and other documents to PDF.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway Mike. I need a license to create PDF documents and easily share them and to exchange electronic documents easier so that end users can view the document using any app

Share link Twitter
thankes for the giveaway I need a license to nova PDF

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034
Thanks for the giveaway Mike

My Twitter Share

I would like a license of novaPDF to create PDF documents that I can archive on my computer and share with other people.
Thank you for this opportunity to win novaPDF Professional 11.3
Although i have been using novaPDF Lite Desktop 7.7.Build387 and since then the software has updated itself in leaps and bounds.
I definitely would like to have a license for this version 11.3 since i'll be using it on Win 10.
Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/pintso.namgyal1...5319403226
With the help of nova pdf, I am able to convert any files( or format) be it word or excel, png to pdf and it is quite quick in converting to desired files format. Like in the case of excel I can add several workbooks in one workbook and then can convert to pdf and I never have experienced such a utility tool as before. You can try the free version and the paid version is quite affordable and provides a lot of usability for the professional world. I don't shy away from stating it does meet my expectation and requirements.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1491025370442657792
Nowadays  pdf documents have become a necessity And we need it both at home and in the office. novaPDF is a great choice for this job. It can work several task according to our needs at the same time, which is a very useful, And that too with a few mouse clicks.

We can share our electronic documents very easily. This allows us to print documents as well as we use Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and  PowerPoint. Documents encryption is one more good feature of it. Digital signature, merging pdf files, watermarking and clickable links are It has distinctive features.

Facebook
I need it to convert my MS Office files (Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations) to PDF files.
Thank you Mike for arranging this great giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
Thanks for this contest. It will allow me to upgrade the older version and get benefit from new featutres like "Developer option to select profiles file in the co-branding tools"

Sharelink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11.7 Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 3,306 02-23-2023 , 01:24 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.8 Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 14 3,214 02-22-2023 , 05:44 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11.4 Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 22 4,286 06-03-2022 , 12:28 PM
Last Post: pica88
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,125 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19