Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2
[Image: BDtHy5p.png]

Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 recovers deleted or corrupted images from any storage medium (hard disk, USB, SD card, etc.). It even extracts photos from damaged RAW files and formatted disks, including their metadata. Sophisticated search algorithms help recover even document embedded images (PDF, Word, etc.) The program supports numerous RAW and image formats, including exotic file types. Smart search filters allow format, size or resolution-based scans and help with handling large photo collections with ease. Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 is fully Windows 11 compatible and takes full advantage of 64-bit systems. With improved codec use, extensive format support, and enhanced removable storage detection, Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 is the next logical step in the evolution of photo recovery software and a worthy successor to its popular predecessor.

- Fully Windows 11 compatible
- More performance with 64-bit support
- New supported formats (HEIF, updated RAW support)
- Faster scanning and verification of deleted photos
- Future-proof technology with improved codec use
- Enhanced removable storage detection

[Image: 9tMjshg.png]

Overview:

Version: 2.0.0
Release date: 2022/01/26
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: Tools & Utilities

Pricing and languages:

Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99,

Languages:

Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Spanish (Argentina), Turkish

Size

8,80 MB

Program links:

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/photo-recovery

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_photo_...y_2_sm.exe (8,80 MB)

System requirements:

Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7

Requirements: Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other:

An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.

Ashampoo Photo Recover 2 recovers your deleted files–from any storage device!

Photos hold an irreplaceable, immaterial value, and loss due to accidental deletion or technical issues can cause major grief. That's when Ashampoo Recovery 2 comes into its own: The recovery tool scans your hard disks, USB drives, and storage cards for deleted photos and recovers even corrupted files!

These events will cause the loss of your digital photos:
Photos have been deleted by mistake
The memory card in your digital camera or cellphone is defective
A USB flash drive has been formatted or has become defective
The memory card in your cellphone has been formatted
The file system is corrupt

[Image: I0I474R.png]

Accidentally deleted photos? Corrupted storage card?

Photo Recovery recovers most deleted photos–in just a few clicks! The program allows you to restore photos from various storage media in just a few steps. Even metadata, like EXIF or IPTC information, is restored. Ashampoo Photo Recovery is powerful photo recovery software for everyone!

New for you

Fully Windows 11 compatible
More performance with 64-bit support
New supported formats (HEIF, updated RAW support)
Faster scanning and verification of deleted photos
Future-proof technology with improved codec use
Enhanced removable storage detection
Leave no photo behind
Recover your photos with ease! Simply select a location and you will be presented with a preview of all image results. This includes even images embedded into PDF or Office documents. Finally, select the images to be restored and you're done!

Smart search for perfect results

Smart search not only allows you to filter for specific formats but also to search based on file size and resolution. This feature is particularly handy with large hard disks that can contain thousands upon thousands of files. Stay in control and never lose focus, even when your dealing with massive photo libraries, thanks to smart search.

Recover photos from formatted drives

Unlike traditional undeleter software, Ashampoo Photo Recovery not only recovers files that were "just" deleted but also recovers data from formatted disks. Even photos believed to be forever lost can now be safely recovered.

[Image: yPNjMCs.png]

Install it today and recover what you can!

Did you know that the more data is written to your hard disk or memory card the harder it becomes to recover deleted files? Don't waste time and download Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 today. Be prepared and save your photos before it's too late!

I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Value of the license:  $39.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win an Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 license to recover accidentally deleted photos or other images from any media (hard drives, SD cards and flash drives).

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter share

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Photo Recovery to be able to recover my precious memories in case something goes wrong between corruption or accidental deletion.
I need this to recover my photos from corrupted external hard drive.
Thanks for the giveaway contest and hope to win a license.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/149...96TdCh2yDw

I want to win because I have an old version of the program and it brings a lot of new. The program was used only once but allowed to restore the valuable photo from the damaged media.
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo Photo Recovery wants to win because it is a modern solution to recover deleted and damaged photos. No experience is required to operate it, and the effectiveness is at a very high level.
The program will recover files lost as a result of formatting a disk, memory card or pen drive, erroneous deletion, media failure or problems with the file system.

Twitter
Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 Review This software recovers your deleted files–from any storage device. Photos hold an irreplaceable, immaterial value, and loss due to accidental deletion or technical issues can cause significant grief. This recovery tool scans your hard disks, USB drives, and storage cards for deleted photos and recovers even corrupted files. You can also download Tenorshare UltData for Android 6 Features of Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 Fast scanning and verification of deleted photos

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1491024636821532672
More contribution from users is required here
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb

I want to win a license for Ashampoo Photo Recovery 2 because it is a solid program for recovering photos from various types of media: HDD, USB flash drive, SD, etc.

My Share:Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7829716996
I want to win his app to recover accidentally deleted photos in my PC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [New Year 2024] Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 10: When your photos just need to be better tarekma7 17 3,040 01-30-2024 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Ashampoo New Year Exclusive Giveaway [Photo Commander 17 + Backup Pro 17] tarekma7 20 3,867 02-19-2023 , 02:38 PM
Last Post: wkp
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Photo Commander 17: All-in-one image manager, editor and viewer! tarekma7 20 3,176 10-16-2022 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 9 tarekma7 16 3,429 08-02-2022 , 09:57 AM
Last Post: Mike