Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Ashampoo Music Studio 9 [Lifetime!]
[Image: scr-ashampoo-music-studio-9-presentation.jpg]

I have 01 unused Giveaway license of Ashampoo Music Studio 9  ! if you are interested,just replay below ,I will select a winner with the help of  Random.org after 07 valid entries or Next Sunday (July 24,2022)

Ashampoo Music Studio 9:
https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/music-studio/media

License Types:
- Lifetime /Single User (Version Limited)

Rules:
-Users with at least 2 meaningful posts and 1 thread (Including Here: Member Introduction) are eligible to participate in the contest!
-VPN are Not Allowed!

Giveaway is Starts Now ..../
Hi Ahmed,
I am interested in the giveaway for the license key for Ashampoo Music Studio 9. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I hope you are doing well and good luck to all!!
I need it to update to the latest version because I'm using Ashampoo Music Studio 8. Thank you
Thank you very much for this contest! I'm a big fan of Ashampoo software and I'd love to win a license for this great tool. Please count me in!  Thumb Smile
Thanks for the giveaway

I like a license of version 9 for the new features introduced.
I would like to enter this contest! Lifetime licenses are the best  Heart
Good luck to everybody!
Thank you armedahmed for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it wants to win licenses:0
Thanks Ahmed.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to get an Ashampoo Music Studio 9 license for creating, copying, reading, editing and mixing, cataloging and recording audio files.
[Image: fUnlMEq.jpg]

Congratulations @cookinpro

Please Check Your PM ..