Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 7 Lifetime Licenses
[Image: Wn87rro.jpg]

[Image: pLSNyR1.jpg]

Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, hybrid disk drives (SSHD), disks in RAID arrays and Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives as these are all included in a single software. In addition Hard Disk Sentinel Pro detects and displays status and S.M.A.R.T. information about LTO tape drives and appropriate industrial (micro) SD cards and eMMC devices too. See the How to: monitor Network Attached Storage (NAS) status for information about hard disk monitoring in Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices.

Hard Disk Sentinel monitors hard disk drive / HDD status including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) values for all hard disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.

HDSentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can't be missed. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.

Home page:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/index.php

BUY:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/view

SUPPORT:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/support.php

Download:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/download.php

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank Janos Mathe developer for this donation of 7 lifetime licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in a Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime license just follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Giveaway Details:

I have 7 Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses for this giveaway.

Each license code offers lifetime use and free updates to all future versions.

These are single PC licenses worth $29.95 each, to be used on 1 (one) computer only.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins today and entry will end August 20, 2022.

4.) The winners will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Thanks, Mike, for the giveaway.

I would like to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional because I want to keep track of the health of my SSD; with its features it's the perfect solution.

Twitter
I need Hard Disk Sentinel Professional to check and monitor the health status of my hard disk drive and solid state drive at all times.
And I want to make sure that all my drives are in good condition and free from errors. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Tweet
this is the best harddisk manager,i already won it ,

so dont include me

im sharing this on my twitter so that maximum people knows about it

twitter
Thank you, Mike.

I need the professional version as some features are limited in the standard version.

Good luck everyone.

Twitter
I want to win a Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime license because it is a must-have application that analyzes, displays, monitors and reports the health, temperature and S.M.A.R.T. information of storage device. It helps to determine the proper time to transfer valuable data from a failing storage drive to a new one.

Twitter
Hard Disk Sentinel is best HDD monitoring software, continuously check HDD health diagnose and repair errors with

S.M.A.R.T technology. A good hard disk maintenance tool.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0246784754
monitoring HDDs/SSDs is essential because nothing lasts forever...

https://twitter.com/masiha51488427/statu...0572480512
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional?

Because I have been using this software for years, and it has become a "must-have" software to know the health of my computer's hard drive disk. The latest versions even have one of the best solutions for fixing bad sectors of a hard disk that eventually happen in the lifespan of any hard drive (in my experience of how things work on my computers.) - Plus, this contest is giving away lifetime licenses which means I will get all future updates of this great software, which I suspect will only get better in the future. 
My wife just said she wants me to put this on her computer, and I just said, "What ever you say, dear."  This is what us old, wise married husbands say to keep the peace. Big Grin 

*Thank you, Mike, for putting this contest together for all of us members here at the best forum of its type online, Promo2day.com. ... I love it. Thumb
Thanks again for a very good giveaway, Mike.
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is a great drive monitoring software that works excellent as an early warning system before any drive could be "dying". It could help saving important data before any irreparable crash thus making it precious.

Count me in for the draw. 
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb