Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Battlestar Galactica Deadlock [CLOSED]
[Image: capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1567087285] [Image: ss_35a85f18410b021af15c72b168e7bc3c6aeb5a7d.600x338.jpg]

Welcome to Promo2Day 7th Anniversary giveaways!
Here is chance to win Battlestar Galactica Deadlock! Who wants to do long space journeys?
Then take part by writing below. All members can take part. It will run for the 10 days. Then we randomise for a winner.

WINNER: Peace

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/54461..._Deadlock/

[Image: 180815longdistanceselfown.gif?t=1644925330]

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only used for fair use. This game code may have regional locks.
A space Sandboxed long Journey, I'l inn Smile
Thank you very much for the chance to win this game, tregs_beales.  Heart

Please count me in.
Thanks tregs_beales....

Please count me in.
Doing long space journeys sounds interesting!  Smile
Thank you very much for this giveaway and please count me in!  Thumb
Thank you, Tregs, for another valuable game giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to get this game !

Epic space battles on the programme for a well known licence !
Thanks for the chance tregs. I remember the old Galactica series from the 80's, haven't seen the more recent one yet. The game looks interesting.
Thanks for giveawaySmile
Nice game
Randomised list

[Image: Screenshot-4.png]

winner: Peace