Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway PDF editor for Windows and Mac (100 pieces)
Official Giveaway by UPDF
UPDF is a PDF editor software developed by startup company Superace Software Technology Co., Ltd. It provides all-in-one PDF solution that lets you edit, annotate and convert PDF easily and joyfully. With UPDF, you get every tool you need to edit, annotate, and organize your PDF files in one premiere all-rounder smart application on your Windows and macOS devices. UPDF is also available on mobile devices like iOS and Android. It is explicitly designed to meet the desire of most users for a stunning yet very comprehensible interface that is not just only for beginners.

[Image: H6l9lER.jpg]
Key features of UPDF:
1. Edit text in PDF - add, delete or modify text size, font, and color in PDF file. 
2. Edit image in PDF - rotate, resize, crop, insert, or export images in PDF. 
3. Edit pages in PDF - rotate, reorder, insert pages, extract pages, delete or replace pages easily in PDF
4. Annotate PDF - add highlight, underline, strikethrough, text box, shapes, stamps, stickers, and more to markup your PDF.
5. Convert PDF - convert from PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, Images(including PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF and GIF) ,Text, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF/A
5. Sign PDF -  add handwritten signatures to your PDF contract or form. 
6. Read PDF -  4 reading modes that make your PDF reading more enjoyable.

Giveaway Rules: 
Share a post on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, Ins, Linkedin etc. ,with the following factors:
1.  the official website link https://updf.com
2. a reason why you need a PDF editor
3. hashtag #ILoveUPDF
for example:  I need a PDF editor helping me edit text and image in PDF, UPDF is my favor! https://updf.com #ILoveUPDF 
screenshots is like:
[Image: O8IxI94.jpg]

Then make a screenshot of your post to email address support@superace.com and we will give away a quarterly license of UPDF across Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Giveaway valid before 31st Aug. 2022.   Smile Heart
Thanks for sharing Annabel