Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway @deathsmear 
SpyShelter Firewall is one of the best security suites on the market currently and the application execution module is one of the most effective in malware prevention. That's why I want to win it.
Never had any issues with it except for some incompatibility with Kaspersky. 
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
SpyShelter Firewall program provides effective protection for the system and programs installed on the computer. When properly configured, it is a very tight firewall against dangerous programs. I feel safe with this program. My favorite features of the program are key encryption, clipboard protection, screenshot protection, and the ability for external antivirus programs to scan files.

Thanks for the giveaway  Thumb

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/15718...R9kKzO1VTA
Unique two-way firewall feature,
Control incoming and outgoing network requests,
provide powerful privacy protection.  thank you a lot.

my share
First of all thanks for this nice giveaway!
I want to wina SpyShelter Firewall license for protect my data from Keyloggers
so plz count me in!
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...1ijMebYcQl
Spyshelter Firewall is a sturdy, yet lightweight application mechanism that improves the all round security aspects of our system with many trustworthy features among which I would like to name its anti-keylogging, webcam protection, screen capture protection, clipboard protection as well as its bulletproof firewall features as my favorites.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway,

SpyShelter Firewall is software that meets internet connection monitoring and internet connection monitoring needs. The program monitors the data traffic of files, programs, services or spy content on our computer, informs us about their activities and, when necessary, allows us to block data communications of these software and contents over the internet. In this way, we can prevent theft of our personal information and protect our passwords in encrypted transactions such as banking transactions or opening our social media accounts.

SpyShelter Firewall also blocks spyware from reaching our webcam, screenshot, and computer sounds. We can customize the SpyShelter Firewall program, which also precedes keylogger and clipboard monitoring software, with different themes.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/157400...5KNZf3raBg
Anti keylogger and Keystroke Encryption are my favorite features.

I need SpyShelter to improve the security of my PC.  thank you

twitter
Extended for 3 days
[Image: DdPPgfO.jpg]
Congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,004 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 7,119 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway Mike 25 7,744 03-25-2021 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 52 20,946 03-07-2020 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Promo2day Contest DesignCap Plus Review and Giveaway (5 Annual Licenses) tarekma7 8 6,405 12-05-2019 , 11:33 AM
Last Post: Raur