Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway
Photo 
            SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway
[Image: AcsXgmG.png]
SpyShelter Premium is an effective anti-keylogging software providing Complete Privacy protection through integrated advanced defense modules.

Features

1-System Protection: it protects registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive computer parts along with processes against:

Global Hook Installation

Rootkit Installations

Thread Context Changing

Direct Physical Memory Access

Remote Thread Creation

DLL Code Injection

Kernel Driver Loading

Program State and Memory Modification

System Critical parts Registry Modification

2-Anti keylogger: it protects your personal data while typing  against hackers.

3-Clipboard Protection: it protects your sensitive data in Windows clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting.

4-Screen Capture Protection: it immediately stop all suspicious screenshot capturing activities.

5-Webcam Protection: SpyShelter’s Webcam Protection module will keep your camera safe from Webcam loggers.

6-Keystroke Encryption: SpyShelter has an integrated keystroke encryption driver which encrypts all of your keystrokes in real time.

7-Sound Logger Protection: it protects your system against VOIP sound trojan loggers.

8-Internet Security: SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private informations It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, FTP, loggers.

9-Restricted Apps (Sandbox): it allows you to restrict access of chosen applications to system resources.

10-Jotti Scanner: SpyShelter allows you to perform a quick online scan at ViruScan.Jotti.org of any suspicious files using multiple antivirus programs at the same time, with just one mouse click.

[Image: hmuJjdF.jpg]

SpyShelter Firewall : All features of SpyShelter Premium combined with a Firewall module, giving you full control of your system :-

1- Two-Way Firewall : SpyShelter Firewall provides incoming and outgoing network requests detection, allowing you control every inbound and outbound connection that is being established. This feature locks out hackers from connecting to your PC, and stops undesired applications from connecting to the internet.

2- Access control : Spyshelter Firewall allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers and applications, with detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines and connection types.

3- Awareness of User and Machine : User and machine awareness balances security with business needs by enabling granular policy definitions per user and group.

[Image: n8BWOFq.jpg]

Now Lifetime Licenses Available ; We don't know Till When !!!!!!!

[Image: 6ygudmN.jpg]
You can test your need using security test tool : Download Here

=====================================================

I would like to thank SpyShelter Support Team for sponsoring 10X Annual Firewall licenses  to Our Members 

Rules 

1-Share on social media.

2-Reply Here with Your Share Links & Features you like in SpyShelter Firewall.

3-Giveaway end 25 Sept  2022 (GMT+3).

4-Ten Winners will be chosen by Random.org on 27 Sept 2022.

5-Winners Must PM  ( Name & Email ) within 48 Hours of winner announcement.

Good Luck
since i my laptop is equipped with i3 ,so any antivirus on my system is heavy and slows down the system ,hence i use windows defender

but windows defender is very good at detection but its firewall is basic ,so if we add use a good firewall with defender ,its becomes a good defense

against malwares

nothing better than a defender +firewall ( i like 2 way firewall and keylogger protection)

twitter
I want my PC to be protected from unauthorized key-loggers especially to the Windows Registry.

Tweet
Giveaway postponed....Will update later
i already have it used in 1 pc but want to another one
it is the best firewall but what i love is keylogger protection
https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...1853316096
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1-Share on social media.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...WBCdYEQqKl

2. Features you like in SpyShelter Firewall.
SpyShelter has long been an industry leader at providing you with the highest level of security with following outstanding features offered:
a. It guards your registry, RAM and sensitive computer parts along with processes to prevent malicious code take control of your PC.
b. It protects against dangerous people steal your data to ensure personal safety and privacy.
c. It shields sensitive data in Windows to ensure this information will not be maliciously monitored by other people.
d. It will stop all suspicious screenshot capturing activities.
e. It can allow users to restrict access of chosen applicaitons to system resources.
f. it can perform a quick online scan of any suspicious files using multiple antivirus programs.
g. It can safeguard you against hackers who use variety of methods to gain your personal information.
h. It will increase overall PC system protection against rootkits and allow you to surf the web without fear of being watched.
Thank you very much for the contest and the opportunity to participate in it!

My favorite features in the program are: clipboard protection, screen capture protection, sound logger protection and webcam protection.

These are key features for me that definitely increase my privacy and security on the Internet.

Facebook

Twitter
Giveaway Resumed
https://twitter.com/osmandemi23/status/1...6745821187 

best features : keystrokes encryption , firewall and very light system impact
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a SpyShelter Firewall license for real-time protection against malicious attacks by Trojans, rootkits and spyware.
In SpyShelter Firewall, I like the webcam protection function, anti-keylogger and keystroke encryption.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 10 2,491 3 hours ago
Last Post: ant_gamal
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,712 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway Mike 25 7,505 03-25-2021 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 52 20,518 03-07-2020 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Promo2day Contest DesignCap Plus Review and Giveaway (5 Annual Licenses) tarekma7 8 6,288 12-05-2019 , 11:33 AM
Last Post: Raur