Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 12: Remove software down to the last byte
Why do I want to win a license for Ashampoo UnInstaller 12?

Because, when I want or need to uninstall a software app on my computer, I want to not only delete the app but all traces of the app which include any changes made to my operating system at the time of installation or during the time it has been on my computer. ... Ashampoo UnInstaller description on tarekma7's review above claims to that it will do exactly that kind of removal by searching for all traces of such leftovers usually left by the Window's uninstaller feature that is on all computers that use Windows operating systems such as mine. ... I want the fastest operating system I can achieve, and I believe Ashampoo UnInstaller 12 will help me achieve this. Smile 

Plus, I have used many kinds of Ashampoo software over the past years and have come to trust them all.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us who are members of this great forum. Thumb
[Image: 1etu91e.png?1]

PM me within 5 days to claim your license
Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners
Thank you very much for the giveaway and congratulations to all the other winners! Thumb Smile
Congratulations to all the winners.
Congratulations to all my fellow winners, and thank you, tarekma7, for the contest.

Big Grin 
Congratulations to the other winners,
thanks to tarekma7 for organizing,
thanks to Ashampoo for the licenses and a great product, and
thanks to Promo2day for hosting.
Regards, wkp
Congratulations to all the winners
[Image: TsCH0Mk.jpg]
Congratulations to all the winners. Clap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,493 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 tarekma7 24 3,889 12-23-2021 , 10:33 AM
Last Post: kommodos
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 10 tarekma7 34 10,052 01-06-2021 , 02:16 AM
Last Post: cookinpro
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,863 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50