Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VoodooShield Pro
Congratulations to the winners.
thanks for the giveaway,but i decided before claiming license ,i will use trail version 1 day,because these type of apps are very usefull when you know how to configure

like in spyshelter ,it was too much difficult for me to configure

i dont wanna waste that license
Congratulations to the winners.
[Image: z5x66QJ.jpg]
(12-04-2022 , 07:24 PM)nareshmeena Wrote: thanks for the giveaway,but i decided before claiming license ,i will use trail version 1 day,because these type of apps are very usefull when you know how to configure

Please confirm if you need the license after testing the trial version
(12-04-2022 , 07:24 PM)nareshmeena Wrote: thanks for the giveaway,but i decided before claiming license ,i will use trail version 1 day,because these type of apps are very usefull when you know how to configure

Thanks for the license and congrats to all the winners!

Hello, there.
My suggestion nareshmeena: do install the software and run it in autopilot mode. You don`t actually have to do anything, as the program itself using cloud AI (whitelist cloud) will make the best decisions for you automatically. This is one of the best software i`ve ever used. I for instance use it in Smart Mode - Moderate as i know what i am doing, knowing VS since a couple of years now. For newbies, autopilot is highly recommended. Also, as a further suggestion, just search in YouTube reviews made on using VS and last but not least, Dan (the developer) is always helpful and can provide necessary advice on using his valuable software.
You were very lucky to win such a great license.
Congratulations to the winners