Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Audials One 2023
[Image: 7Ew2vN7.png]

Audials One is the flagship products with all Audials Worlds and Feature Tabs. Audials One 2023 is your ultimate streaming recorder Find, record, save, convert and enjoy music, movies, radio & more. You can easily save your favorite songs from any music streaming service easy, fast, legal, and top quality. Enjoy your music collection on all devices! Create your own movie collection as well!

[Image: gGC2vjP.jpg]

The app has a lot of features, the app can be split into two main parts: the features for music recording, and those for video recording. Everything you need can be found in the app's sidebar.

The music recording tools:
There are four features: Music, Radio, Music Streaming, and Playlists. Music section lets you easily explore music lists, charts, compilations, artists, and search for your favorite artists. You can also record a tune using the record icon to save a track to your computer. The Radio section displays all the radio stations sorted either by country or by genre.

There are many sources for you such as YouTube, Deezer, Spotify. You can import and export playlists to and from Spotify and YouTube. You can also record multiple songs at once. You can also schedule recordings, as well as record music at various quality levels (for example Ultra HD, HiFi,...). You also get to choose to add covers and lyrics to songs.

Video recording features:
Audials One supports video recordings with four main sections; Entertainment, Video Streaming, Podcasts, and Television. To start recording, simply select one of the available services listed within the app, select a default browser for loading the website then click record. The built-in batch recording feature is very useful. You'll find all the downloaded videos under the Entertainment section. The video recording quality has many options to set. 

[Image: qWEdzvn.jpg]

Your new video streaming browser & recorder
Audials works like a web browser and enables you to search for movies and series from any video streaming service and then play them back immediately, allowing you to watch the video while it’s being recorded. Select “Record from beginning ” to save the entire movie. You can also record the video in the background which lets you continue to use other functions while it's being recorded. This works for any video streaming website! Simply choose a video and save it. Thanks to our brand-new overview of streaming sources, it's easier than ever to find your favorite services.

[Image: 08h4m1s.jpg]

Faster & easier recording scheduler
The new web browser can also be used to automatically save multiple movies one after the other. Simply search for videos using Audials and add them to your movie list. The recording scheduler will then play them in the background. Download huge collections of movies overnight!

Saving videos easier than ever
The new video streaming browser lets you browse video platforms directly from within Audials, enabling you to save all your desired content in no time at all. You can also easily select the format and resolution in up to 4k.

Edit out ads with ease
Use our brand new editor to remove unwanted parts from your videos, such as trailers, adverts and recaps. It even lets you view each individual frame of a movie sequence and remove it if you wish. Edit your movies, clips & series in a single click. The only parts of the video that will be re-encoded are the ones you change.

[Image: cUzpw0x.jpg]

Automatically detect & remove ads
For videos recorded using Audials, the software automatically detects which parts contain trailers or ads. It then highlights them in the video editor, enabling you to easily remove them.

Remove black bars
If your recorded video contains black bars that irritate you, then simply cut them away with pixel precision by zooming in.

Subtitle search engine
This function enables you to find subtitles in almost any language and add them to your recordings at exactly the right time. Don't worry about missing any important dialog in your movie. Simply click on this function to automatically insert subtitles during recording.

Movie dialog in all languages
Set your preferred languages so that the subtitles are automatically detected and inserted in your language. Switch back and forth between subtitle languages with ease. Sounds simple? It is when you’re using Audials one!

Play videos with subtitles
The video player now features useful extra functions and provides subtitles to help you better understand movie plots.

Impressive Netflix 5.1 surround sound
Enjoy unparalleled sound quality and experience an immersive cinema atmosphere. Some providers let you stream certain movies with 5.1 multi-channel audio. Audials one lets you take advantage of this and captures your recordings with cinema quality, even if your PC doesn't support this.

New video player
The video player includes useful extra features and displays subtitles to help you understand the plot of the movie. It also offers functions such as fast-forward, slow-motion and a preview along the timeline.

Improved encoder
GPU encoding has been greatly improved for use with the latest graphics cards. Witness new, more efficient encoding. Smaller files can now be generated with no loss in quality. You are guaranteed crystal-clear video quality.

Enjoy, discover and download music faster
Download music via our newly designed, easy-to-use main screen for artists, genres and top charts. Browse, edit and enjoy your own personal music as well as music from around the world in an extremely simplified format.

Make the most of your own music
Not only do you now have a much better overview of all your favorite artists, but you'll also be the first to see the top hits and biggest tracks in music. Albums are displayed in a clear fashion and can be folded out. Play relevant playlists right away and discover similar artists easier than ever before. All your music from various storage locations will be displayed in one place.

Download music with ease
Find music efficiently and download with ease. Discover entire discographies of every artist in the world by simply unfolding their albums which you can listen to or save right away. Round off your music experience with an array of playlists for pure music enjoyment!

Genres, styles & the hottest top charts
Discover new music by the hottest artists and enjoy the many excellent Audials Charts playlists. Creating your own personal style has never been so much fun. Select artists from your favorite genres and receive suggestions of similar artists and playlists.

Where would you like Audials to browse?
You can download all the music in the world from all major streaming services! Specify which ones you want to get music from, and even prioritize your favorite music sources.

Recordings more precise than ever
You can effortlessly record music streams in top quality and with utmost precision. All your favorite features have now been enhanced in this new version.

Download music streams safely
You can easily create your own legal copies and monitor whether the streaming service is able to detect if you're recording. We'll provide you with helpful tips prior to the recording process. Take back control of your recordings with the numerous settings options! Pay attention to data privacy to prevent any nosy portals from collecting your data.

Improved tag control
You now have more options when it comes to album tags. If you choose for Audials to search for the tags, it will automatically find everything and save it together with the respective song. However, you can also easily modify everything manually.

Specify file names and recording folders
Decide for yourself how you want Audials to name your recorded files, and apply your customizations to your entire music collection in a matter of seconds. You can also define whether and how you want Audials to organize your recordings into folders. Choose whether you want the folder or file name to not only include the artist and song title, but also the album, song number or genre, etc.

User-friendly duplicate management
In case you've accidentally recorded the same version of a track twice, you can easily manage and adjust this with the help of numerous options, such as find, prioritize or delete duplicate versions.

New design
Windows, menus and the user interface now feature a brand new design in the options. Changing something manually has an immediate effect on all other areas of the software.

Completely revamped settings
A wide range of options for adjusting the settings makes operation smoother in this modern design.

Highly optimized for Windows 11
Rounded corners and softer colors: the modern design of Audials blends in well with the new Windows 11. We have tested its functionality with this operating system extensively. Of course, Audials is also still compatible with Windows 10.

Discover millions of new podcasts
Podcasts are booming and Audials lets you play them back and download them all. You can find interesting podcasts extra fast with the new filter options, which allow you to filter based on categories such as Popularity or Recently Published, and more.  You can also specifically search for categories, languages or time periods.

[Image: 4TjMFLE.jpg]

New Features in details:
https://audials.com/en/one/what-is-new-2023

System Requirements:

Operating System
Windows 11, Windows 10 (64 bit)

RAM
4 GB RAM

Hard Drive Space
1 GB available hard disk space for installation

Other
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
For some services an Internet connection is required.
The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.

Homepage:
https://audials.com/en/audials-one

Version:  2023.0.100.0

Download size: 110 MB

Download:
https://audials.com/en/download

I would like to thank Audials for this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day users and Visitors

We have 9 licenses for this giveaway

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES:

Giveaway is OPEN for ALL members, visitors can register in the forum and join this giveaway

1. Reply about your experience with using Audials One/Why you want to win a free license/your favorite features
2. Share the giveaway on social media or other websites
3. PM me within 2 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win. 
4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN
I want to win because I need it to download, stream and record online music.
Thank you Tarek for arranging this great giveaway so please count my entry in.

Tweet
Thanks for this contest; I like the cutting edge streaming recording, very important to enjoy what we do Smile

Share Link
I never used it before but i want an app to download audio from the famous streaming site 
also 
Play videos with subtitles will be good 

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...0610336768
I want to win this program because I like to listen to good music while working on the computer and this software is very good for that, but it has a lot of possibilities.
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...4923345920
Audials One is a multimedia solution that I prefer because it allows to retrieve online videos and music in a simple and fast way. Great app It supports many online services and has many auto check-in methods.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...0313787392
I have used Audials One for years now and it is my "go to" option for recording accross any media platform, either video or audio. I am currently using Audials One 2022 and have complete control recording from all my streaming services and also audio services. Most are incredibly quick and in first class quality, with several options with regards to format, quality etc. I would love to win the upgraded version and continue my partnership with this software.

https://twitter.com/Promo2day/status/159...m-ipksAAAA

Regards

Rob
twitter share
I am currently using Audials One 2022.
Audials One 2023 is an excellent app for recording music, videos,radio etc from online sources like radio streaming, video stream websites like amazon, netflix etc.. I also like the following features:-
Subtitle search engine

This function enables you to find subtitles in almost any language and add them to your recordings at exactly the right time. Don't worry about missing any important dialog in your movie. Simply click on this function to automatically insert subtitles during recording.
Automatically detect & remove ads

For videos recorded using Audials, the software automatically detects which parts contain trailers or ads. It then highlights them in the video editor, enabling you to easily remove them.
Best program out there for recording among any media platform, either video or audio with the ability to automatically detect and remove ads.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] Audials Vision 2024 tarekma7 13 3,065 01-18-2024 , 04:33 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] Audials one 2024 tarekma7 20 4,869 01-15-2024 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] Audials Music 2024 tarekma7 11 2,578 01-15-2024 , 03:45 PM
Last Post: Mike