Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest PowerISO
[Image: uc24mCV.png]

PowerISO is a powerful disc image file processing tool, which allows you to manipulate image files. It supports all popular CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc image files including ISO and BIN files. You can manage image files in different methods such as open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. 

It is all-in-one solution that lets you do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files. You can easily create virtual disc images under various popular formats like ISO, BIN, and CUE, create bootable disks, and mount them in one or more virtual drives. In addition, you can use PowerISO as burning tool for BD, audio burner and ripper and video burner. 

PowerISO is one of the most powerful CD/DVD burning software which will help you to save the entire disc as virtual images or make copies of your important stuff. It's simple to use, reliable and fast

SUPPORT ALL CD/DVD/BD IMAGE FILES
CREATE, EXTRACT, BURN, MOUNT IMAGE FILES
SUPPORT BOTH 32 BIT AND 64 BIT WINDOWS
SUPPORT WINDOWS 11, WINDOWS 10, WINDOWS 8 / 7

Supported operating systems:

System Requirement:

Microsoft Windows operating system
Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
64MB memory
At least 10MB hard disk space

Languages Supported:

English, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Kazakh 

Limitations of the unregistered version: 

The unregistered version will display a dialog prompts you to register, and you cannot create or edit image files greater than 300MB with the unregistered version.

[Image: TS38kJB.png]

Benefits of Registration:

Full license is available for 39.95$ HERE. After registration, you can:

Receive the full clean version and the registration code immediately via email.

Remove the startup dialogue box and the 300MB limitation.
Get Permanent, Lifetime free software updates.

Get unlimited E-Mail technical support.

Formats supported:

PowerISO supports almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats. For example ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA
ISO file is an exact copy for CD/DVD that includes all files and folders in the disc. Bootable disc can be easily copied into ISO file.
DAA file (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes.

NEW Features:

PowerISO 8.3 (September 5, 2022)

Support APFS file system.
Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.

PowerISO 8.2 (April 11, 2022)

Support vhdx file.

PowerISO 8.1 (Nov 5, 2021):

Can split large esd and wim files when creating bootable usb drive.
Can convert zip rar files to iso format.

PowerISO 8.0 (July 16, 2021):

Support file preview.
Improve DISM Tool.

Main Features:

Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many more).
Open and extract ISO file. You can extract ISO file with a single click. 
Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. PowerISO is a professional burning software. With this tool, you can create Audio CD, Data CD, Data DVD, Video DVD or VCD. PowerISO also supports Blu-Ray burning. 
Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files. 
Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.  
Create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs. 
Edit ISO image file directly.
Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. PowerISO can mount all popular disc image files to built-in virtual drive.
Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats. PowerISO can not only convert BIN to ISO, but also convert almost all image file formats to standard ISO image file.
Create bootable USB drive. PowerISO allows you to setup Windows through USB drive. 
Make bootable ISO file and create bootable CD, DVD disc.
Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste...

Full List of Features:

http://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/features.htm

Create ISO File:

PowerISO can create ISO file from compact disc, local files and folders. This will help you to make backup of compact disc or distribute software on Internet. The compilation will include iso9660 and joliet file system.

Image file properties:

[Image: tLwkevZ.gif]

Edit ISO File

This feature allows you to add, delete or rename files inside an ISO image. You can add files using add button in the toolbar or drag and drop

Extract ISO file:

With PowerISO, you can open an ISO file, and extract files from the ISO file.

[Image: 2gNfIef.png]

Create Bootable ISO file:

The process is very easy with the use of PowerISO. Simply add the files and folders to the program area using drag and drop then select the Action menu. Now you have three buttons which let you create new folder, change label and set the iso file properties. You can also add boot information to load a bootable image file. This feature helps you to create bootable windows for your device

Convert image files format:

[Image: R7je8Bg.png]

Using PowerISO, you can convert any images files to ISO, BIN/Cue or daa file. For example, you can convert .ISO or .nrg image file to BIN and the reverse. Simply use the convert option under tools menu then select the desired image file and the type of output file you need and the destination directory. You can also encrypt your output image file. That’s all!

Create multiple virtual drives to mount images:

PowerISO can create up to 23 virtual drives which lets you easily manage different image files. You can add, delete, rename files inside the image or add boot information. You can mount images, erase rewritable discs, copy CDs/DVDs or even BD discs, USB drive images, bootable USB drives and audio CDs

Manipulate Virtual Disk Image files:  

This is a copy of your physical disk which includes complete contents and data structure. It is mainly used by Virtual Machine software. PowerISO supports VMWare, Virtual PC and Virtual box formats

Manipulate archives:

PowerISO lets you manipulate, open, edit and extract archive files. Formats supported include rar, zip and 7z. If the file is encrypted you will need the password to manipulate. You can either use the program or the right context menu

Burn and Copy CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc:

Using this built-in feature, you burn any image file (ISO, NRG,DAA...), copy CD/DVD or create an image file for a CD/DVD. Simply use burn or copy buttons in the toolbar according to the job you are going to use. In addition you can burn to many drives at the same time. The simulation burning hfeature helps you to be sure that burning will be done without problems

[Image: SVBL7Jr.png]

Also, you can easily erase rewritable CD/DVD or create multiseesion discs so that more files to be added later

Compress Image file:

This useful feature is located under tools menu and lets you compress image files. PowerISO can compress ISO / BIN and other formats image file, and use the compressed file directly without decompressing. You can password protect your file

Create Video CD

Create Audio CD from musical files (mp3, m4a, flac, ape, wma, wav, etc.) using Audio CD tool located under new menu

Rip Audio CD to musical files (mp3, flac, ape, wma, wav, etc.) using Rip Audio CD" Menu under tools button. By ripping CDs, you can make digital copies of all your favorite CDs.

Convert audio files format:

PowerISO can convert music files into different output formats. You will be able to play music through preferred software and devices. The output format can be mp3, flac, ape, ogg, wma, and wav.

PowerISO Virtual Drive:

This useful tool lets you mount any supported image file format (for example the ISO file) to a virtual drive. In that way you can install software or access files within ISO file from the virtual drive. No more need to burn a real disc. In addition, you can easily change the number of virtual drives and the virtual drive letter assignment

[Image: 1PzEi2a.gif]

DISM Tool:

This stands for the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool. It is a command-line tool that was originally used by Microsoft to service Windows image. It supports Windows image file (.wim) or virtual hard disk file (.vhd or .vhdx). The tool is built-in PowerISO to help you to easily mount and dismount WIMs, capture and apply images, manager drivers, features and packages, and etc.

Create bootable USB  Drive:

This feature is easily accessible in tools menu

[Image: 9ilw4lH.png]

View drive and disc information:

With PowerISO, you can view detailed drive and disc information. For example; drive manufacturer and model, firmware version, read and write supported media. Also full disc information are available such as disc type and manufacturer, number of sessions and tracks in the disc, used space and available free space. These information allows you to determine drive type and capability, the disc type and status

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

I would like to thank PowerISO Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day users

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

Number of Licenses = 10

Validity of each license: Lifetime License / 1 year Updates

Value of each License:  US$39.95

Giveaway ends:  30/01/2023

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES:

To have a chance to win a license key ,Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Reply here what is your current burning software and why you want to use PowerISO [FEW SENTENSES].

2. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter. Copy and Post the share link with your comment below. 

Win a #Free lifetime License for #PowerISO, enter the #Giveaway #Contest on @Promo2day > https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=51550

3. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

4. One Entry for each member, Double entries will be Deleted.

5.  PM me within 2 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void. Your claim MUST include Valid email address

Good Luck for ALL!

Homepage:
https://www.poweriso.com/ 

Download:
http://www.poweriso.com/download.php

Features:
https://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/features.htm

Learning Tutorials:
http://poweriso.com/tutorials/index.htm

FAQ:
http://poweriso.com/tutorials/index.htm#faq

Purchase:
https://www.poweriso.com/order.htm

The register fee is only US $39.95!  You can get the registration code immediately via email.

Support Team:
https://www.poweriso.com/contact.htm
I use now Ashampoo studio
but I used power iso before which I really like about it is extract iso file not only burn it

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...8961262614
I'm using Nero Burning ROM ever since and never tried other burning software.
I want to win a license of PowerISO and make a comparison with my current
burning application to see if there are differences when it comes to backing up of files.
Thank you Tarek for arranging this wonderful giveaway. I really hope to win a license.

Tweet
My current burning software is BurnAware Free. I want PowerISO to create virtual drives and mount images. And also to burn DVDS.

https://twitter.com/isuru23/status/1611253800647688194

Thank you
I'm currently using Ashampoo Burning studio free and I like to use PowerISO because it's one of the best programs I know for working with ISO files. It has a large number of tools for working with ISO files and a clear interface.

https://twitter.com/Kryptid_Jan/status/1...2052878336
Thank you
I am currently using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2022, which is undoubtedly a good and useful software for handling and burning CDs/DVDs, etc. PowerISO greatly expands the possibilities of converting, editing and mounting drives.

My Share:Twitter
thanks for the giveaway

dont include me

share - twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I am currently using BurnAware Free
I want to use PowerISO to work with disk image files, with which you can create, edit, unpack image files, burn them to disks, as well as mount virtual drives and disks.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I now use PowerArchiver to manage ISO files but it's very limited, while PowerISO is a powerful tool to manage ISOs but it also have some innovative features such as the DISM tool
PowerISO is good software for copying discs, burning and mounting disc images. The interface is very simple to use and the software easy to configure.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...4095356931

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest PowerISO tarekma7 41 5,636 01-31-2022 , 11:49 AM
Last Post: hakah
  Promo2day Contest PowerISO tarekma7 44 10,784 03-06-2021 , 06:24 PM
Last Post: baziroll