Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses
[Image: ijcV7Zq.png]

What has been added in the new 5.0.0 version of Revo Uninstaller Pro?

Uninstall History module

[Image: LGgZAfe.png]

You can now view your uninstall history. The goal is to let users keep track of all of the completed uninstall operations.

Command-Line support for Windows Apps and Browser Extensions

In the latest release they made a few changes to the Windows Apps module. Aside from having the ability to uninstall Windows Apps via the standard graphical user interface, they also added the choice of uninstalling them via the command-line interface (CLI).

There is also now an option to remove Browser Extensions. You can do this from the Command-Line interface. Supported are all of the most popular browsers.

3 new tools to Windows tools and possibility users to add their own tools

[Image: bmUMYpg.png]

In Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 they also added 3 new additional Windows tools for easy usage:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management
Flush DNS cache
Direct X info and diagnostics

Additionally, they added the capability to add custom tools to the Windows Tools module so you can access them easily.

Possibility to uninstall programs and apps for standard (non-admin) users

Standard user accounts can now uninstall programs and apps

One of the biggest novelties in the latest release is the added possibility to uninstall programs and apps for standard (non-admin) users. This addition will enable users with standard accounts in Windows to uninstall apps, without the need for Administrator privileges.

Scanning for leftovers for all Windows accounts when uninstalling programs or apps
Revo Uninstaller Pro allows you to scan and remove leftovers from different user accounts on your Windows computer.

Improved AutoRun Manager

With the Improved Autorun Manager, you can see a list of Windows Apps and manage their automatic startup for better System Boot speed.

Improved leftover and scanning speed

Another major improvement we’ve made is to reduce the loading times when loading and scanning for leftovers. The speed is improved by up to 30-50%. This is especially noticeable when uninstalling large programs.

Batch uninstall of Windows Apps and Browser Extensions

Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 allows you to uninstall multiple apps and browser extensions at once.

Another improvement to the Windows Apps module is the functionality of batch uninstall. This allows the users to uninstall multiple apps and browser extensions at once.

Dark Mode to the user interface (UI) of Revo Uninstaller Pro 5

[Image: 9LT5m7Z.png]

Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 brings a new Dark mode to the user interface. If you prefer to use dark mode with your apps, you can now set Revo Uninstaller to match your preferences by enabling this feature.

Customization options for most program colors

If Dark mode is not your thing, we’ve got you covered. Aside from Dark mode, Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 now lets you customize most of the program colors, so you can make it look the way you like. To make this easier, we’ve added an extended color customization palette.

Improved and Redesigned Quick Uninstall

The improved Quick Uninstall Module includes a better User Interface and visualization of the whole uninstallation process. Quick Uninstall lists all Windows Apps and Browser Extensions, so you can get quick access to them and remove the ones you are not using.

Summary

System requirements: 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and Windows Server Editions, 512MB RAM, 65MB HDD Free Space, 800MHz Pentium-Compatible CPU

Product Page: https://www.revouninstaller.com/products...aller-pro/

If you would like to try out these new features, you can get the Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 trial on the product page above.

I would like to thank VS Revo Group Ltd. for this donation of 10 licenses each (worth $24.95) to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in a Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 (1 year) license just follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins today and entry will end February 01,2023.

4.) The winners will then be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the drawing date or the win will be void.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Take the chance to win one of our 10 Revo Uninstaller Pro 1 year licenses!

The licenses are active starting from 11th of January 2023 and will expire the 11th of March 2024.

They can be used to extend an existing subscription.

Good Luck to all
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Revo Uninstaller Pro license to remove programs and unwanted applications installed on the computer.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has a powerful feature called “Forced Uninstall". Forced uninstall is an excellent solution for removing problematic programs, partially installed solutions and programs that are not marked in the installed list.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...2625490944
I am taking part in this competition for this wonderful program because I want to win this soft that can uninstall unwanted programs.
this program does not leave any remnants of uninstalled programs.
thanks for the contest and the opportunity to win it.
best uninstaller app I like force uninstall as sometimes traditional uninstall not work well
also, remove program completely so i can reinstall it it is good option if wish install many trial version of same antivirus trials

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...7524713477
Thank you, Mike. I am currently using Revo Uninstaller software. I haven't seen any better yet.

Good luck everyone.

Twitter
nothing can beat revo unistaller ,and it includes many windows tools in one place like check disk ,disk fragmentation
and i was looking for revo unistaller ,i was using one when previous giveaway opened ( around 20 december ) and i have only 3 days left

thanks for the giveaway

share twitter
Thanks Mike for this GiveAway.

Revo Uninstaller Pro is the best.previously i used another program but this software has complete options.i like it.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9824319755

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/statu...9917386754
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of Revo Uninstaller Pro because the uninstallation tool built into Windows doesn't remove old traces of files and registry keys while Revo Uninstaller does that.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is my default program uninstaller.
It does not only uninstalls but also removes left overs after uninstall.
That is why until now it is my number one uninstaller for my PC.
So please count my entry in and I hope to win a 1 year license.

Thank you and regards.

Tweet
I want. I need. I use the portable version.

tweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 39 9,792 07-29-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 60 13,889 06-07-2021 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,816 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132