Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Ashampoo New Year Exclusive Giveaway [Photo Commander 17 + Backup Pro 17]
This giveaway will end in a few days
twitter share

I like that ashampoo backup pro features system partition backup and restore in easy to use step by step wizard. Ashampoo hoto Commander is an excellent apap to edit photos, crop them and make a slideshow.

Thanks!
Thanks for this giveaway tarekma!

I use diferent programs from Ashampoo. One of this is Backup Pro 16. It´s very good. I use it for years and I had no trouble with it or my backups.
I hope that the new version of backup pro 17 is even better then my version. For me it is important that a backup program contains a Rescue system to recover my corrupted operating system. Ashampoos rescue system can reboot my PC either from DVD or USB stick. Instead of a full Windows reinstall I can restore my previous system backup and return my PC to normal.

The Photo Commander is for me on of the best image viewer. I can also made slideshows and photo-enhances with this program. With the new photo commander 17 it is now possible that I could create and edit my geotagging fotos directly on my computer. Photo commander 17 gives me precise infos down to the street level. I can also view each location on google maps. This is great.

It would be nice if I would win a license of this Ashampoo software. Thanks!

My share:
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...st-1776203
Last day here
I would be more than happy to win a license for Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 because this valuable tool can help me to generate automated backups of my important data. My current backup solution is an older version of Ashampoo Backup Pro.  I am a big fan of Ashampoo products and it would be great to upgrade to the current version.  Smile

To be honest I have no real experience with Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 but I still need a good tool to manage my photo and meme collection so Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 will be useful for me as well.

Please count me in and thank you very much for this contest!  Thumb  Smile

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
I'd like to win a license for both software in the contest in order to better organise and enhance my photos and then to intelligently backup them online or in a separate HDD.
Favourite features:
Auto-enhance your photos for Photo Commander 
State-of-the-art rescue system for the Backup Pro.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Giveaway end...stay tuned for the winners
[Image: G0XwkFp.png]

Congratulations for the winners

PM me within 5 days to claim your license
Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners
Thanks and congratulations to the other winners. Clap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,498 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  [New Year 2024] Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 10: When your photos just need to be better tarekma7 17 3,043 01-30-2024 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Ashampoo Backup Pro 25 tarekma7 22 4,773 01-20-2024 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest KeepSolid Exclusive New Year Giveaway: First Come First Serve tarekma7 11 1,127 01-25-2023 , 09:26 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest KeepSolid Exclusive New Year Giveaway [VPN Unlimited + Passwarden] tarekma7 33 5,456 01-21-2023 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mike