Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Luck of The Irish St. Patrick's Day Giveaway
[Image: yNDASP1.jpg]

One of the greatest Irish festivals St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day celebrated internationally on March 17th commemorates the death of St. Patrick the patron saint of Ireland. A festive day for the Irish people St. Patrick's Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland and also celebrated with much enthusiasm in places such as Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Sumptuous feasts, green clothes, frothy delights, joyous merrymaking with friends and family - all are parts of this grand occasion. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us here on Promo2day and take a chance on this giveaway.

[Image: 5ZWBaLI.png]

This giveaway will remain active until March 17th and a winner will be selected. All you need to do is share a few things and you will be entered for a chance to win.

Enter this giveaway: https://kingsumo.com/g/xf9dg5/luck-of-th...y-giveaway
Giveaway now live.
It looks very good, thanks for the efforts Mike
Happy St. Patrick's Day Smile
Thank you for the giveaway.
Thank you!
Awesome!!!
Thank you for this Giveaway and much appreciate it
Happy St. Patrick's Day
I have some Irish blood from my ancestors, so anything Irish, that's constructive and beneficial, I tend to enjoy.
Plus, I really want to win a year of this highly rated VPN. Big Grin
 Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who appreciate its meaning !!!
(The legend is that Saint Patrick, with miraculous works and words, brought Christianity to the pagan "Druid" dominated Celtic people and land that we, today, call Ireland.)
Thank you for this Giveaway
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Thank you for this Giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day PandaVPN Pro Giveaway Mike 24 7,478 03-18-2021 , 02:16 PM
Last Post: Mike