Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses
What better program to keep your computer optimized then jv16 power tools
Thanks for the giveaway Mike.

I would like to win licenses for JV16 PowerTools because it is a comprehensive computer cleaning and diagnostic program, the program has many useful tools to optimize the Operating System.

My Share:Twitter
twitter share

I would like to win a license to jv16 Powertools to clean unnecessary junk and temporary files from my PC and clean invalid entries in registry to make sure my PC runs smoothly.
Thanks!
jv16 PowerTools makes pc faster with automatically fixing common Windows errors, speed up computer startup time and clean useless debris 

from pc. It looks like a very useful software for windows users.

Twitter
I have used jv16 in the past, fantastic program, optimizes and does thorough cleaning.
my tweet:   https://twitter.com/scolli23/status/1635...49697?s=20
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...fZiutUaaXl

3. Comment why you would like a license for JV16 PowerTools.
JV16 PowerTools is a set of PC system utilities which can clean and optimize your PC system to make it run faster and smoother. I have been using this application for few years and then stop using it till now. I want to win this license to test what are the improvements and benefits of the application.
jv16 PowerTools is a PC System Utilities software that works by cleaning out unneeded files and data, cleaning the Windows registry, automatically fixing system errors, and applying optimization to my system.
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway, Mike.

I want to win a license for a simple reason, in jv16 there are many utilities for cleaning, and good PC operation. I want to use it together with Privazer, I think it will be a good pair.

https://twitter.com/Sasha91346976/status...79424?s=20
Final day for entry winners will be selected tomorrow.
[Image: 92JN1Qm.png]

Winners have been randomly selected please send me your info for license key. If not received in 5 days new winners will be announced.

Note: Selected winners must provide Mike a full name and email address of the 10 people that are randomly choose to receive the Lifetime license. The licenses will be personal, so the licensee name must be a person's name (first name + last name), not a company name or anything generic and should be sent within 5 days after the winners announcement. JV16 PowerTools will automatically generate the license keys and send them to the email name + address received.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,530 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Creativities.PDF Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 15 5,272 03-23-2021 , 08:31 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 23,506 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Promo2day Contest JV16 PowerTools Review and Giveaway tarekma7 23 12,140 04-13-2020 , 03:46 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 5.80 Giveaway (7 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 63 25,470 01-29-2020 , 11:24 AM
Last Post: Sasha