Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest ActivePresenter 9 Pro Review and Giveaway
I have been on PowerPoint and ShareX for related things. I know and appreciate the capabilities of ActivePresenter 9 pro very well. Definitely wish to win a license here.

Tweet 1

Tweet 2
"What are the programs you are currently using for elearning and screencasting?"
I am currently using Microsoft PowerPoint and Apowersoft Screen Recorder.

"Why you want to win a license for the program"
1. ActivePresenter Pro is different from ordinary presentation software, integrating presentation creation and screen  recording, you can create complete videos for training courses or presentations without the help of other video software.
2. Provide rich video and audio editing functions to help you create more perfect and high-level interactive training videos.
3. Allow for recording webcam while recording screen, which can better achieve the purpose of interaction.
4. Support sufficient output images, videos, Microsoft documentation formats, especially HTML5, to facilitate users to view  and interact on the Internet.
Based on these characteristics, I want to get a license. Thank you a lot.

my share 1

my share 2
Currently I use Camtasia Studio.
ActivePresenter is an easy-to-use powerful e-learning creation, screen recording, and video editing tool with powerful features.
Support more formats, smaller size, take up less memory compared to Camtasia Studio.  thanks.

twitter1

twitter2
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: Mnkey6U.png]

PM me within 3 days to claim your win. Name and email address are required
Congratulations to the winners.
Non-transparent selection of winners. The rules say Giveaway will end April 1, 2023 and the selected winners wrote an entry after April 1.
Giveaways can be extended for more users entry and more share on social media and this was announced by me. The giveaway organiser decide this. In addition, you have promoted your YouTube channel with no permission and both of your share links are invalid and you should have been removed from winners list, however I counted you. This is the only problem in winners selection
congrats goes to lucky one thank you for giveaway Heart Heart
Congratulations to all winners