Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest ActivePresenter 9 Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: QD46PVs.png]

ActivePresenter is all-in-one screencasting, video editing, and eLearning authoring software for Microsoft Windows and macOS, which is developed by Atomi Systems, Inc. ActivePresenter 9 offers you all the tools you need for multiple eLearning purposes. It has built-in easy-to-use powerful eLearning authoring tools, screen recorder, and video editor. The integration of these useful functions in ActivePresenter make it easy for you to create multiple eLearning purposes, interactive slide-based courses, software simulations, assessments, capture your screen, edit recorded videos with just simple steps., educational games, and training videos. It offers a wide range of features and an intuitive interface which makes it suitable for all skill levels

Create interactive courses in any scenario with a feature-rich editor
Thanks to the built-in the user-friendly editor and many tools and features, you can easily create professional-looking eLearning content with with minimum effort.

Convert existing PowerPoint presentations to courses at blazing speed
Without additional software, PowerPoint presentations can be straightly converted to HTML5 or eLearning packages (SCORM & xAPI). Unlike many other tools, you can do it on both PC & MAC.

Build a software simulation in minutes with smart screen capture technology
When recording software simulation, all steps you performed on screen are recorded as slides. Mouse clicks, keystrokes and their appropriate actions and values are generated automatically. You can create software tutorials or assessments with minimum time and effort.
Develop interactive assessments & educational games
Support 13 question types, slide pools, slide randomization, and flexible branching with events, actions, and conditions, you can easily create assessments and unique educational games without coding skills.

Create or record videos with screencasting and editing tools
Select multiple recording sources at once like screen, microphone, system audio, and webcam. Enhance further with common editing tools, effects, shapes, animations & transitions. HTML5 output enables you to add quizzes and make branched scenarios.

High-level responsive support
Perfect on any device

Homepage

https://atomisystems.com/activepresenter/

Download:

https://atomisystems.com/download/

Application information:

Current version:  9.0.6
OS requirements:  Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (64-bit only)
Released:  January 18, 2023

User Interface

[Image: 5kBh53A.png]

ActivePresenter Feature Comparison

[Image: jA98JwA.png]

Pricing:

[Image: CuM0EtE.png]

Basic audio & video editing features:
Cut/Copy/Delete/Crop Range, Insert Time, Split & Join Audio/Videos, Change Speed, Adjust Volume, Insert Closed Caption.

Advanced audio & video editing features:
Blur Videos, Green-screen Effect, Reduce Audio Noise, Fade Audio In/Out, Normalize Audio.

eLearning editing features:
Interaction Objects, 13 Interactive Questions, Responsive Design, Multiple Timelines, Object States, Variables, Events – Actions, and Conditions.

The Standard and Pro editions are used for commercial purposes. Meanwhile, the Free edition is used for trial and non-commercial purposes only. Using the Free edition, publishing to YouTube or other social media platforms is allowed for non-commercial use

Comparison with Microsoft PowerPoint

ActivePresenter offers much more features and tools to the standard PowerPoint program. If you are in need to create elearning or lectures and you are usually using PowerPoint, then you are in the right place. Just download the free trial of ActivePresenter and see the difference. Training to start using the program is easy and you can import PowerPoint files to be edited according to your needs

Comparison with Prezi

This is a subscription-based application with much higher price, paid customer support, delay in response from customer support, cause audience to feel dizzy from movement slides, It can distract people for what the person is saying, need internet to be working specially free plan, need experience to be used, It has a lot of tools that you can get confused. On the other hand, ActivePresenter is one time payment with one year free updates, easy to learn and use, can be used offline with good customer support

Please visit and read our full review HERE

I would like to thank Atomi Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

We have 2 Lifetime licenses for the professional edition, each license value 299$

Giveaway will end April 1, 2023

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

1. Reply to this topic with your answer to  two important SIMPLE questions:

"What are the programs you are currently using for elearning and screencasting?"
"Why you want to win a license for the program"

2. Share the giveaway on any social media or other forum and add the link to your reply

Copy these 2 links on your social media for valid entery [donot change this code]

Code:
Join @activepresenter #Giveaway #Contest #Review on @Promo2day HERE https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=52201

Code:
Read @activepresenter #Review on @Promo2day Forum HERE https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=52200

3. Follow our developer account on Facebook  and Twitter

4. PM me within 2 days to claim your win. Name and email address are required

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter 1

Twitter 2

I'd like to win a license of ActivePresenter 9 because I'd like teaching others people how to use computers

Favorite features:

-Advanced audio and video editing
-Insert closed caption
-Change playback speed
I am using Microsoft PowerPoint for all my visual presentations, especially when I was in my College days.
Until now, I am still using MS PowerPoint in our office at work everytime we have meetings and gatherings.
I want to win a lifetime license of ActivePresenter 9 and try it just for a change. Thank you for the contest.

Tweet 1

Tweet 2
I've been using Microsoft PowerPoint for all my visual presentations and e-learning video courses so far, but I would like to try a more professional tool like ActivePresenter Pro Edition for screencasting purposes.
Thanks for your awesome contest.

Facebook

Facebook
More entries here?
Thank you very much for the contest and the opportunity to participate in it! Smile

1. What are the programs you are currently using for elearning and screencasting?

Currently, I use Microsoft PowerPoint to create and prepare presentations, e-learning and screencasts.

2. Why you want to win a license for the program?

I would like to start using a more extensive, more powerful software like ActivePresenter for creating screencasts, presentations and e-learning.

Good luck to all! Smile

Facebook
Facebook

Twitter
Twitter
"What are the programs you are currently using for elearning and screencasting?"
"Why you want to win a license for the program"

I am currently using powerpoint and OBS studio for elearning and screencasting 
I want to win a license for ActivePresenter to have a single app for both elearning and screencasting. I  like the app's UI which is easy to use and modern and i also like its basic video and audio editing. 
 I want to win a license for using these amazing features.
giveaway contest share link

review share

Already liked and followed twitter and fb accounts of both Activepresenter and promo2day.
I use camstudio 3.
I enjoy creating video or html5 manuals for programs. 
My youtube channel

Join @activepresenter #Giveaway #Contest #Review on @Promo2day HERE 

Read @activepresenter #Review on @Promo2day Forum HERE
Currently I'm using ActivePresenter Free Edition ver. 6 for prepare my presentations.
I would like to win this program, because it is easy to use, in my language and I would like to work at Pro version.
My share FB 1
My share FB 2
Thank you for the giveaway.
I am using Microsoft PowerPoint for  presentations and e-learning video courses so  I want more power tool for screencasting purposes

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...5820575745

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...3189386241