[Official Giveaway] - Backup4all Professional (10 x licenses)
[Image: logo.png]

We @ Promo2day are very proud to announce our Official Backup4all Professional 
[10 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]

[Image: backup4all-logo.original.png]

Firstly I would like to again thank my good friend from Softland for his kind 
generosity for donating 10 x Backup4all Professional licenses and being continued 
supporters of our forum. .

Ok good people so what is Backup4all you might ask?? 

Well Ok here is a quick Backup software overview:

Backup4all is a backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage 
space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage. 
Start protecting your important data now by downloading a FREE trial.

Importantly: Backup4all is compatible with the 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003

[Image: 2J9S7It.png]

Features listed below are only a selection of the most important features that Backup4all has. We recommend downloading a trial in order to benefit from all the features that it offers: 

[Image: 5byU0Sw.png]
[Image: S1ny5fz.png]
[Image: 48CoMsk.png]
[Image: 4zbeOPo.png]
For a FULL list visit the detailed description page: Backup4all Professional
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you 
    MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 4 threads to enter...

2.  Please reply below

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of Backup4all Professional version software?’

3.  Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
      If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is your choice.. BUT please note!! that if another member 
      has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway.
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
I could just change my VPN/Proxy... 
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service??

There is only one way that you can ensure that your entry into this giveaway will be valid and that is to follow all 3 simple GOLDEN RULES and use your real IP.. it's that simple.  Ask yourself are you willing to take the gamble???  

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified time frame your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe. Please be mindful that as some of these software keys are unique licenses it may take a few days to prepare, so your patience is appreciated.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 16th April

good luck to all who enter  Hooray 

Thanks for the giveaway Guardian.

I have not tried it yet, backing up to cloud seems nice feature.
Most favourite feature:

Online Backup, easy to use interface and multiple backup job management
Thank you and your kindly friend very very much for this great Official Giveaway!

I like the feature Cloud Backups best!

Good luck to all members!

All the best!
Thanks for the giveaway.

My most favourite feature is mirror with zip.

https://twitter.com/procyberpro/status/7...7847918592
Thank you so much guardian and your good friend form Backup4all and we really welcome this donation and all team of Backup4all.
I would like to invite to all member share this giveaway and support to donators.

https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...0014407680

PLEASE DON"T COUNT ME IN   Smile 

Mohammad
Most favourite feature of Backup4all Professional version software is:

Built-in scheduler where I can define backup jobs to run at specific dates and time.

Backup4All is a good backup software that comes with plenty of configuration options and is suitable for both beginner and advanced users.
Backup4all provides  easiest and completely automated way of backup service to files and software’s.
Thanks for this opportunity guardian.

My best features include support for multiple backup jobs and saving locations, backup encryption, jobs manager, task scheduling, history with all backup activity, CPU prioritization, as well as a search function for the jobs, history and scheduler.
(04-02-2016 , 10:32 AM)scot Wrote: Thanks for this opportunity guardian.

My best features include support for multiple backup jobs and saving locations, backup encryption, jobs manager, task scheduling, history with all backup activity, CPU prioritization, as well as a search function for the jobs, history and scheduler.

giveaway still has 14 days before winner is drawn ... if you want your entry to be valid please follow the RULES

created at least 4 threads to enter... you have one 1

[Image: y3gDgZZl.jpg]
I like the feature  Disk Spanning which is Automated support for splitting  backup between many removable disks or even on the same media. I can specify the maximum size of the zip archives. When performing a mirror backup and using disk spanning I can choose not to split the files. This is a useful option because I can copy my music/movies to cd or dvd and not have them splitted up when the CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc is full.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,265 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,890 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 16,396 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,615 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 9,578 07-23-2018 , 05:41 PM
Last Post: baziroll