Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Fast Video Downloader (1 year/1 PC Licenses)
Thanks for This Amazing Giveaway. On Promo2day's Anniversary.
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a Fast Video Downloader license to download videos from 1000+ sites that supports mp4, avi, etc. formats. And also for video conversion for iPhone, iPad and Android, screen recording, HD video downloading, download management and video search.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks again for this wonderful Anniversary Giveaway. The amazing thing about this software is its supports for almost all formats and unbelievable number of websites. This really is a hidden gem of downloading softwares. 
twitter share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.
Fast Video Downloader is a video donwloader which can download videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Facebook, Bing, and convert the videos to iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, PSP devices. It is capable of handling batch video downloading modify resolution of the video without changing format. You can also record screen with no time limits using microphone/audio as per your requirement and configure time to automatically stop screen recording after a pre-defined time.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...qecZxoBjLl
[Image: s3D26i4.png]
Congratulations to the winners. Clap
Congratulations to my fellow winners !!! - and thanks again, Mike, for the contest.

Big Grin
Congrats winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PowerISO (1 year/1 PC Licenses) Mike 16 2,105 08-26-2023 , 06:06 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum