Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Nvidia Users Beware, Latest Driver May Harm Your PC – Allegedly Plagued With Issues
Nvidia GeForce users beware, the latest 364.72 Game Ready drivers may damage your PC and/or windows installation, driver plagued with issues. Reports of issues from many disgruntled Nvidia users on the GeForce forums as well as on reddit & various other forums have been pouring in for the past couple of days after Nvidia released its Game Ready 364.72 driver.

[Image: GameReady.jpg]

If you have an Nvidia graphics cards we’d recommend waiting this one out. As reports have been pouring in on Nvidia’s official GeForce forum and reddit from users who report running into all sorts of issues after installing the 364.72 Game Ready driver. Ranging from their systems failing to boot to crashes, blue screen crashes, gray & green screen artifacting, flickering, visual corruption, freezing, G-Sync issues, DSR scaling issues and there’s even reports of GeForce GTX graphics cards dying after driver installation.

[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-7.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-6.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-5.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-4.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-3.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-2.jpg]
[Image: Nvidia-Driver-Issues-Report-1.jpg]

Nvidia users on the GeForce forum reporting various issues after installing the 364.72 Game Ready driver.

Nvidia Users Beware, Latest Game Ready Driver May Harm Your PC – Stick To Your Last Stable Driver For Now

SOURCE
That is the version I'm running right now.It seems to be fine at the moment.Thanks for the update on this Thumb
Thnx for the warning. I am using 364.51 and i think i will stick with that as i run 2 670's

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft Allegedly Removes Option to Uninstall Pre-Loaded Apps in Windows 10. scot 1 2,849 01-26-2017 , 12:13 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Beware, KB3135173 for Windows 10 may reset default apps (again) tarekma7 0 2,429 02-16-2016 , 08:50 PM
Last Post: tarekma7