Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hide My IP
Hide My IP

Code:
Surf anonymously, prevent hackers from acquiring your IP address, send anonymous email, and encrypt your Internet connection. Protect your online privacy by changing your IP with Hide My IP.Hiding your IP address is as simple as clicking the Hide My IP button, which installs a fake IP in your favorite web browser including:
Internet Explorer
Firefox
Google Chrome
Safari
Opera
Netscape and Many more

Page actions
Thanks for the post.
Thanks
Quote:The key includes 2 weeks of Standard Service and 5 weeks of Premium Service.
See below the information on them:

The license price of $29.95 includes the license key which is valid for life and one year of Standard service. This means you will have around 900 IPs to use. Once the time lapsed you will be on expired Standard service, meaning you can use the software, however you will get around 10 IPs to use.
This will assign the IP's automatically.
I downloaded it and it installed and registered fine, but when I go to use it, my web pages in Firefox will not load. Anyone have any idea why it would do that? IS there a setting that I need to put in there to make it work properly?

Thanks

-Jeremy
(10-08-2015 , 03:12 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I downloaded it and it installed and registered fine, but when I go to use it, my web pages in Firefox will not load. Anyone have any idea why it would do that? IS there a setting that I need to put in there to make it work properly?

Thanks

-Jeremy

If you don't get it woking I can hook you up with my contact and get you an answer.
Thank you Mike. I would appreciate that very much!
(10-08-2015 , 05:52 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Thank you Mike. I would appreciate that very much!

Sent to your pm box.
(10-08-2015 , 09:11 PM)Mike Wrote:
(10-08-2015 , 05:52 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Thank you Mike. I would appreciate that very much!

Sent to your pm box.

Got it Mike, thank you so much! Smile
(04-06-2017 , 08:23 AM)longin Wrote: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/hide-my-ip...oupon-sale
Quote:
  • This is a 1-computer 1-year license for Hide My IP and 1-month license for Hide My IP's Premium VPN service. After one month, you will lose access to Premium VPN services can but can continue to use Hide My IP's IP hiding feature until the year is over

• No free updates; if you update the program, it may become unregistered

• No free tech support

They are giving same key - 3EFN-GP3V-UBJX-C36S-FZE9-LJTY
Also the key is not from their promo, as I find it posted back in May 2015 per below video

Quote:Published on May 5, 2015

the serial is : 3EFN-GP3V-UBJX-C36S-FZE9-LJTY 
Note: Enjoy the full features for one year

:@ :@ :@ :@