Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Demithyle Reaper General Legendary Scale Figure Giveaway
Demithyle Reaper General Legendary Scale Figure Giveaway

SidesHowToy.com is giving away ONE (1) Demithyle Reaper General Legendary Scale Figure worth $999.99. Enter today Court of the Dead fans.* Contest to worldwide.

Quote:[Image: hnfdo2W.jpg]

Based on an all-original design, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce Demithyle, Exalted Reaper General from our Court of the Dead collection.

“I serve this realm. I serve Death. And I will do so with every last trace of spirit I retain.”

Adorned with intricately embellished armor worthy of his well-earned rank, Demithyle rallies his forces in defense of the Underworld. The ancient, storied warrior and administrator of the Dark Deed carries his magnificent scythe with a heavy sense of duty and compassion. Towering 30” over a base that celebrates his allegiance with the Faction of Bone, Death’s most loyal and distinguished General commands an impressive display.

Fear the Reaper - Court of the Dead Demithyle
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Court of the Dead: The Chronicle of the Underworld
[Image: AQr5XMh.png]
There’s an old saying: "Death is your last adventure". Little do they know what a grand, long adventure it is. But you are about to find out. You have left behind your mortal shell and landed on the shores of the Underworld, the Land of the Dead. This dark, sprawling realm is rife with unimaginable creatures, feral beauties and dazzling temptations, the likes of which you have never seen. Luckily, you have a guidebook.

In the Chronicle, you will learn about Death, who built and rules the Underworld, and his Court of the Dead, who help him govern it. You will discover how the universe was actually forged – and the terrible truth obscured by Heaven and Hell. But the Chronicle is far from a serious history lesson. The delightfully witty court jester, Malavestros, has marked up the Chronicle with color commentary, jokes and added drama. As the jester might say: "You’re dead, so you better get used to it." Welcome to the Underworld.

Giveaway Page: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/demithyle-rea...-giveaway/

Note:
Contest ends on Sunday, May 1st, 2016 at 11:59pm PT
Thanks for the post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Son Goku Figure Giveaway Mike 0 948 06-27-2016 , 09:19 PM
Last Post: Mike