Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Asus 15.6″ Full-HD Laptop Giveaway
Quote:Official Giveaway Rules

OFFICIAL RULES: Your email will not be shown and will be kept private. Giveaways are open to readers 18 years or older with U.S. or Canada shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated. For my international friends, you may enter and if you win, I am happy to send the prize to person of your choice with U.S. or Canada shipping address. No purchase necessary to enter or win.

Winners are generated via the random number generator software program and automatically announced on the Past Winners page. This is a custom-built plug-in and occurs automatically (i.e. no human interaction on choosing winners!) Winners will be notified by email within 5 days after the entry deadline date. Winners must respond within 5 days or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
  • 15.6″ Full HD (1920*1080) provides more clarity and sharp visual experience on video, photo and games
  • Powerful 5th-generation Intel Core i3-5010U 2.1GHz, Broadwell.
  • 4GB RAM/ 500GB 5400RPM with DL DVD±RW/CD-RW.
  • Equipped WiFi 802.11ac. This is almost 3x faster than the typical 802.11n.
  • Feature 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports.
  • 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection
  • Ergonomically designed keyboard with IceCool technology keeps the palm rest at a comfort temperature

http://steamykitchen.com/42133-asus-15-6...eaway.html
Thanks Mike

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asus Chromebook Laptop Giveaway tcacco 0 1,810 02-13-2017 , 05:51 PM
Last Post: tcacco
  Gaming Laptop MSI GE62 Apache Pro Giveaway smieszko 0 1,945 07-02-2016 , 02:42 PM
Last Post: smieszko