[Exclusive] TechSmith Camtasia (Lifetime License)
[Image: 4wHfNXKl.png]

Camtasia lets you record a video of what’s on your computer screen. Use it to make lessons, tutorials, or product demos. Turn your screen recordings into compelling videos with Camtasia’s video editing tools, animations, and effects. It is the complete all in one professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players (For example; iPod). The program supports a different video standards, which lets your content useful all the time. 

You will be able to easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations. Using the interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can present high-quality content anytime. 

Homepage:

https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

Version: 8.6.0

Released: 2015 Aug 25

File Size: 253.88 MB

Download and installation:

The program can be easily downloaded from the official website. Simply follow this link to download the program:

https://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/

Features:

A screen recorder that captures exactly what you need every time
Record whatever part of your screen you need, down to the pixel. Camtasia’s precise crosshairs make it simple to capture windows, regions, or your entire desktop.
Edit audio and video separately: After you record, Camtasia will import your system audio, screen video, cursor, and microphone onto their own tracks, so you can easily edit them separately.
Incorporate webcam: Put a face to your voice. Simply turn on your webcam when you start screencasting, and Camtasia will automatically add it as a separate track.
Import more footage: Add in real-world footage with TechSmith Fuse, our free mobile app. Or, import existing videos, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
A video editor that gives you total control: It lets you cut out mistakes or patch in new footage. With the editing timeline, you have control over every frame in your video.
Camtasia will always save your original footage if you change your mind
Unlimited tracks: The multi-track timeline expands to fit all your projects.
Split, delete, and stitch: Perfect for getting rid of mistakes.
Noise removal and leveling: Use the audio tools to clean up the sound on your screencasts.
Captioning: Add ADA-compliant captions to your videos. Camtasia supports both open and closed captioning. Plus, captions can be exported for translation.
Video effects that let you draw attention to what’s most important of your screencasts. Add animations, quizzes, and more to draw in your audience
Save elements you repeat a lot, so you can stay consistent across projects.
Callouts - Arrows, cursor effects, keystrokes, sketch motion illustrations, text boxes, highlights, blur, and more--help you get your point across.
Quizzing (PC Only) - Check comprehension with a quiz. Camtasia quizzes are SCORM-compliant, so they’ll play nice with your LMS or grade book.
Zoom, Pan, & SmartFocus: Use panning and zooming to direct viewers’ attention by showing only what’s important. Or, let SmartFocus do the work for you.
Green Screen: Camtasia’s chroma key effect removes the background color of any video. Layer it on top of your recording to put yourself right in your video.
Save, share, or send your screencasts: Export your video projects in a variety of file formats (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.) with Camtasia’s custom production settings.
Share your recordings on your organization’s LMS or add them to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, so everyone can see it at once.
Send your recordings straight to accounts you already use like YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and more.

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

I would Like to Thank TechSmith Team for sponsoring this Giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses :  1

Validity of License: Lifetime

Value of License:  299 $

Giveaway ends:  15/07/2016

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules: 

If you want to have a chance to win a license , please follow these Simple Rules:

1. Like our  Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter  

2. Share this Giveaway on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, G+...). If you don't have an account on social media, share on other forums.

3. Put a reply here including: your share link and comment

4. Comment MUST include answer for TWO Questions [Write few sentences]

*  "Your most favorite program features"

*  "Why you want to win a license"

5. If you don't want to share in this giveaway, please don't reply as this creates problems when we randomize winners.

6. PM me within 24 hours after Giveaway ends to confirm your license otherwise your won will be void.

Note:

The winner in the competition, which will be noticed in the Trade section of our forum with offers of exchange of license keys obtained in this competition will not be permitted to participate in all of the following contests organized by me.
https://twitter.com/linhongjun/status/74...2280344576

Thanks for the giveaway.

Add caption to video.

I want to record my video.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway...
p/s count me in...
https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/748733755062308864

I like all of the amazing features in this software.Edit audio and video separately/Unlimited tracks/ Zoom, Pan, & Smart Focus are more valuable for me.

I'am working as the designer/Multimedia Creator in my office and this is great tool for improve my productivity and creativity.
thanks for this nice giveaway

why I want to win: because I can easlily edit whole aspects of tutorial videos which I have and also make my own tutorials 

and add them to or upload on where I want.

my favorite feature:  Edit audio and video separately

After you record, Camtasia will import your system audio, screen video, cursor, and microphone onto their own tracks, so 

you can easily edit them separately

twitter
https://www.facebook.com/david.medlin1/p...9104401104

I want to win this software so I can make instructional video and demonstrations for my software reviews on my blog.  Being able to have the software follow along with my screen actions is my favorite part of the program. I know some people have been able to invoke overlays and arrows on this software to make it clearer what is happening. Not to mention Camtasia is the best in the business and the gold standard for this type of program.

(06-30-2016 , 10:50 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: [Image: 4wHfNXKl.png]

Camtasia lets you record a video of what’s on your computer screen. Use it to make lessons, tutorials, or product demos. Turn your screen recordings into compelling videos with Camtasia’s video editing tools, animations, and effects. It is the complete all in one professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players (For example; iPod). The program supports a different video standards, which lets your content useful all the time. 

You will be able to easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations. Using the interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can present high-quality content anytime. 

Homepage:

https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

Version: 8.6.0

Released: 2015 Aug 25

File Size: 253.88 MB

Download and installation:

The program can be easily downloaded from the official website. Simply follow this link to download the program:

https://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/

Features:

A screen recorder that captures exactly what you need every time
Record whatever part of your screen you need, down to the pixel. Camtasia’s precise crosshairs make it simple to capture windows, regions, or your entire desktop.
Edit audio and video separately: After you record, Camtasia will import your system audio, screen video, cursor, and microphone onto their own tracks, so you can easily edit them separately.
Incorporate webcam: Put a face to your voice. Simply turn on your webcam when you start screencasting, and Camtasia will automatically add it as a separate track.
Import more footage: Add in real-world footage with TechSmith Fuse, our free mobile app. Or, import existing videos, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
A video editor that gives you total control: It lets you cut out mistakes or patch in new footage. With the editing timeline, you have control over every frame in your video.
Camtasia will always save your original footage if you change your mind
Unlimited tracks: The multi-track timeline expands to fit all your projects.
Split, delete, and stitch: Perfect for getting rid of mistakes.
Noise removal and leveling: Use the audio tools to clean up the sound on your screencasts.
Captioning: Add ADA-compliant captions to your videos. Camtasia supports both open and closed captioning. Plus, captions can be exported for translation.
Video effects that let you draw attention to what’s most important of your screencasts. Add animations, quizzes, and more to draw in your audience
Save elements you repeat a lot, so you can stay consistent across projects.
Callouts - Arrows, cursor effects, keystrokes, sketch motion illustrations, text boxes, highlights, blur, and more--help you get your point across.
Quizzing (PC Only) - Check comprehension with a quiz. Camtasia quizzes are SCORM-compliant, so they’ll play nice with your LMS or grade book.
Zoom, Pan, & SmartFocus: Use panning and zooming to direct viewers’ attention by showing only what’s important. Or, let SmartFocus do the work for you.
Green Screen: Camtasia’s chroma key effect removes the background color of any video. Layer it on top of your recording to put yourself right in your video.
Save, share, or send your screencasts: Export your video projects in a variety of file formats (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.) with Camtasia’s custom production settings.
Share your recordings on your organization’s LMS or add them to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, so everyone can see it at once.
Send your recordings straight to accounts you already use like YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and more.

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

I would Like to Thank TechSmith Team for sponsoring this Giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses :  1

Validity of License: Lifetime

Value of License:  299 $

Giveaway ends:  15/07/2016

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules: 

If you want to have a chance to win a license , please follow these Simple Rules:

1. Like our  Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter  

2. Share this Giveaway on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, G+...). If you don't have an account on social media, share on other forums.

3. Put a reply here including: your share link and comment

4. Comment MUST include answer for TWO Questions [Write few sentences]

5. If you don't want to share in this giveaway, please don't reply as this creates problems when we randomize winners.

6. PM me within 24 hours after Giveaway ends to confirm your license otherwise your won will be void.

Note:

The winner in the competition, which will be noticed in the Trade section of our forum with offers of exchange of license keys obtained in this competition will not be permitted to participate in all of the following contests organized by me.
*  "Why you want to win a license"

I want a licence cause i want to record some tutorials about webdesign.

*  "Your most favorite program features"

Most favourit feature is to export movie to a lot different file formats.

https://www.facebook.com/frank.mohnhaupt...1090603941
Shared links:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pinterest
Favorite features: Unlimited tracks, Video effects, and Noise removal
I need a license for video processing and creation of small auxiliary video clips.
Thanks Promo2day and Techsmith for this nice contest and this chance.
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7. My fav feature is : SmartFocus. I want to win this software for a perfect video recording suite, very suitable and handy for my needs/future needs. Excellent opportunity offered here to win such a perfect license.
Below please find my share:
https://plus.google.com/1073670065627181...bap939RwH2

Good luck to all the participants,
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.

"Edit audio and video separately" is my favourite feature.

I would like to win it because I want to try to record the screen while gaming and share with my friends.

Twitter
I like SmartFocus feature. I need it because with Camtasia Studio i will can record and edit my desktop action very easy and effective. Count me in, Thanks!
https://twitter.com/Freebiessoft/status/...4917664768
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1832763969
https://plus.google.com/u/0/118029754265...Ck5ZNDj6Bq

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,775 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,037 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,906 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 10,006 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 9,119 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll