Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Winners of IDM Licenses (April 2016)
We partner with top rated software developers to bring you the best products for free. I was recently informed by IDM Support Tonec Inc. that 8 out of the 12 one-year licenses issued for the last giveaway of IDM back in April shown below are still unused and they would like to know why? We put on giveaways here for members who are in need, unable to afford to buy along with offering the chance for developers to create awareness for their product or service. If we want to continue holding great giveaways from these developers members should use the licenses won or not enter the giveaways if they don't intend to use or activate them.

[Image: UmfEJe6.png]
I'm so happy to say i'm a winner.
thanks MIKE and all to this opportunity.
(07-05-2016 , 05:52 AM)lpe Wrote: I'm so happy to say i'm a winner.

You should have already gotten your license. The image shown is from a previous giveaway: http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=4881
I am using my one year of IDM from earlier contest and I am going to use it after my license expires. Thanks.
(07-05-2016 , 11:58 AM)Melba Wrote: I am using my one year of IDM from earlier contest and I am going to use it after my license expires. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Melba. They did say 4 of the 12 licenses were activated.
Mike, maybe some users are using the software and the licenses will be running out someday in the future and thus the winning licenses are still not activated. IDM should allow adding the licenses to the account before expiring the previous ones the same way that Kaspersky does.
(07-05-2016 , 11:16 AM)Mike Wrote:

You should have already gotten your license. The image shown is from a previous giveaway: http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=4881

No mike.I still haven't got any license.p/s let me know what can i do for get it?
thanks
I am using my winning IDM  license.
(07-05-2016 , 02:56 PM)lpe Wrote:
(07-05-2016 , 11:16 AM)Mike Wrote:

No mike.I still haven't got any license.p/s let me know what can i do for get it?
thanks

Apparently you did not follow the rules to claim within a certain amount of time so it's to late to get the license now.
(07-05-2016 , 03:45 PM)ulisses Wrote: I am using my winning IDM  license.

Thanks for the update ulisses.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member of the Month for April 2016 Mike 25 7,997 05-09-2016 , 11:57 AM
Last Post: Mohammad