Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
“Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. ...Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.” – Cullen Hightower
"The elites make us wear clothes because if everyone went about naked, no old people would ever be elected to the government or have any power over others."   -  Mark Twain
When I first married my wife, I was terrified of failing her expectations. ...Now, after 40 years of marriage, I am only terrified of her.  -  Ricky Gallaher 
"One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name." - Sir Walter Scott
"The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do." - Michael Porter
"All of us have special ones who have loved us into being." - Fred Rogers
Some couples should go to a marriage counselor to realize a fast way to a better relationship. ...Others should go to realize they are doomed if they don't find a fast divorce lawyer.  - Ricky Gallaher 
No matter what life throws at a relationship, no couple can stay separated, if both feel the other person is irreplaceable.    - Ricky Gallaher
 “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. ...Both are equally terrifying.”  - Arthur C. Clarke

— Arthur C. Clarke
Ugly people have a hard time in life, and so do their loved ones.  ...When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.  - Rodney Dangerfield