Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution." - Mae West
"If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher." -  A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” - John Lennon
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden
"There are no bad soldiers, only bad generals." - Unknown
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." 
-- Joseph Joubert

"
My wife Mary and I have been married for forty-seven years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce;
--
murder, yes, but divorce, never. -- Jack Benny

"If what you have done yesterday still looks big to you, you haven't done much today." - Mikhail Gorbachev
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." - Charlie Chaplin