Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe
"Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them." ― Roy T. Bennett
"Criticism is painful. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too."  - Rodney Dangerfield [Image: NY6jHgf.jpg]
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius
"To love is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." - Emily Dickinson
As for the presidential elections: "Most people vote for the candidate they most want to see on TV during the next four years." - George Will  Duh  [Image: yTZ8ZsT.jpg]  (...or, maybe sometimes against the person they don't want to see.)
"You can always give something, even if it is only kindness." - Anne Frank [Image: cSWnKLO.gif]
Only very slowly and late have men come to realize that unless freedom is universal it is only extended privilege.

Christopher Hill
"Only an honest moral person would choose loss over gain for the sake of the truth.  My heart hungers desperately to see people make such choices."  - Elijah Gale
"If I can help somebody along the way, then my living shall not have been in vain."  - Alma Bazel Androzzo (songwriter)  YouTube.com song link.