Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Claim your Won/License?
Hi all

This is a tutorial on how to claim your won/license if you are one of our lucky winners.

First, if you are interested in the software giveaway and need a license then please visit again to see if you won or not.

Second, If you are one of the winners; you must claim your license (Through PM). You have to do this in a specific time frame which will be specified in the first post (for example 48 hours, 3 days , 5 days..)

Third: If you didn't respond within this time frame and NO PM is sent to the giveaway organizer, your won will be void and go to another user.

Fouth: If you claim your license, No need to send again and again PM asking "where is my license".... 

NEW RULE:  Multiple claim of license: Your win will be void
You claim only once with the required details. No need to ask many times about your license win.

To claim your license; you must send "Private Message" to the giveaway organizer. Simply click PM Button (present below the post) or open the member profile and use send private message.

[Image: Jes9qY2l.png]

In the message form that will open; fill the required details then send.

[Image: sgGi2UKl.png]

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for posting this Tarek as many members pm me a request for their win and I have no idea what licenses they are claiming.
I appreciate this I want to claim this
Please New Members Must Check This Topic
Many many thanks .. bookmark this thread.
New RULE added in the first post

Multiple claim of license: Your win will be void

You claim only once with the required details. No need to ask many times about your license win.
(12-06-2017 , 02:58 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: New RULE added in the first post

Multiple claim of license: Your win will be void

Thanks For Your Magic Touch  ; i always suffer from repeated claim.

let me add 1 sentence : if you forget that you claim ; just check your outbox  Big Grin
just check your outbox  Big Grin

Thankyou for this great tip.i will chech outbox nexttime.
Nice points Tarek. Thumb

Guess, you can added 1 more from here

Claim with no required details [name and email] = No claim
The rules can't be made no clearer than that. Thanks,Tarek Smile