ExtremeCopy Pro
Big Grin 
ExtremeCopy Pro

Quote:What's ExtremeCopy?

ExtremeCopy is a Windows file copy tool which is able to copy and/or move your files extremely fast. The usage is simple and similar to Windows Explorer default file copier but it can increase the speed from 20% up to 120% faster than Windows default file copier. ExtremeCopy can integrate itself into your Windows seamlessly as copy tool. If you are interested to learn more about our product, feel free to click here to see more features.

What's benefit can I get from ExtremeCopy ?
  • Copy file and folder as usual and high efficiency and more powerful. Good for your backup file routine .

• Save much time when you backup files to another hard drive or USB drive or computer

• Manage your copy file task easily

[Image: ExetremeCopyUI.jpg]

Official Site: http://www.easersoft.com/

I have one ExtremeCopy Pro license for lifetime use to giveaway. If you want it please leave a comment below.
Of course, I will appreciate you very much if you could share this giveaway on your social media. (But not mandatory)
The giveaway lasts for 5 days. And I'll select one lucky member at random by then.

Good luck for all participants!

The winner is sterchin! Congrats!

Thanks for the giveaway Geo
This is a very good file copy software been sticking with the standard edition for quite some time now and I can tell it works great! The only problem is that the developer seem not been updating the software for quite some time now I wonder if they had abandon its software development and it does not support Window 10 yet.
Very nice giveaway..Count me in Big Grin
Thanks you so much for this giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway! Smile
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thank you
Count me in, please and thank you.
Please let me join ;)
Thank you for the giveaway!

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/65...6706238464

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Contest] ExtremeCopy Professional Edition [10 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 47 18,056 07-15-2016 , 04:29 PM
Last Post: tarekma7