Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." Henry Ford 
“Expectations make people miserable, so whatever yours are, lower them. You'll definitely be happier.” - Simone Elkeles
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” - John Lennon
“Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” - Brian Tracy
“Between the lines of every book the writer reveals their own secrets.” - Chloe Thurlow
“If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” - Roopleen
“Mine honor is my life; both grow in one.Take honor from me, and my life is done.” - William Shakespeare
“Nothing of real worth can ever be bought. Love, friendship, honour, valour, respect. All these things have to be earned.” - David Gemmell
"If loyalty can be bought then there is no use of buying it at all." - Unknown
I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” - Charles Chaplin