Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Deleted Member accounts
zzzrrr1979 leaves the forum and asked to delete his account based on personal reasons. We would like to thank him for the efforts he has done in Promo2day forum. We wish him the best
(09-22-2016 , 06:14 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: zzzrrr1979 leaves the forum and asked to delete his account based on personal reasons. We would like to thank him for the efforts he has done in Promo2day forum. We wish him the best

Good user, he did much good for our forum. It is a pity that leaves us.
Sorry to see him go. Is there a reason why he wanted his account removed other than personal reasons?
I am still hopeful to have him back in the forum.
I asked him and he replied that he is very tired. His account in one other forum is also deleted!!
Thanks for the info Tarek always curious why members want their account removed.
Could we just wait for a few days before deleting his account? May be he might change his mind.
(09-22-2016 , 07:57 PM)grr Wrote: Could we just wait for a few days before deleting his account? May be he might change his mind.

That's why I would rather leave account's active. If they ever decide to return they won't have to rejoin.
That's to bad.
We can't force to anyone be a member here for always, but we miss him because of long time relationship and we appreciated for his all work.

Thanks zzzrrr1979 for you work you will be our friend.

Your friend 
Mohammad