[Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution
Thanks for the giveaway.

My share

Actually I've not used it before but this first time to try. 
The most impressive feeling after use is that the UI is alike as MS Office. New users are very easy to learn to use so quickly and get used to it as if have already used for years, increasing efficiency.
The icons in ribbon toolbar are grouped reasonably. Don't overlook this issue, since I feel that ribbon style requests a little more time to switch through each group comparing with classic menu bar, if grouping is inappropriate, it will waste lots of time to find the desired icon.

For favorite features, the most I like is the OCR functionality. Sometimes I may receive some pdf from email that each page of pdf is a photo / scanned document. I hate it a lot since I cannot copy and paste the text for while replying to the author for the amendment of the document.
Also, it can convert .pdf files into many other file types. It helps pdf documents becomes more compatible with other file types, which is a great help for working with pdf files.

The feature that I would like to see in the future is the version comparison of pdf documents while being able to edit both of them directly at the same time. Once saved, there should be a refresh button to compare again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution - by siddie - 04-16-2017 , 08:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 1 4,827 09-21-2019 , 02:18 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,971 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 13,011 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,642 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7