[Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution
tarekma7, thank you a lot.  This is my experience and favorite features.

Wondershare PDFelement is a simple and easy to use PDF tool, including the common functions of the PDF. It is fully able to meet the usual needs.

Wondershare PDFelement supports drag and drop to open files, which completes the creation of PDF file in the process of opening the files. PdfFactory and other PDF printer needs two steps to complete, which need to use other programs to open before creating a PDF file .

For the scaned pdf document, Wondershare PDFelement will prompt the implementation of OCR. You can customize the identification range, which is very useful for large PDF documents, just identify the set page number, do not need to identify all the page number. 

Pdf files will be opened in the form of a new label after they are identified. I think that the new label should be changed to the upper and lower or left and right window side by side, so easy to proofread the identified pdf document and the original document.The identified pdf document has some errors, but within an acceptable range.

Its editing, protection, conversion, forms, page management and other functions is very powerful, but lost an important curve function. If the PDF file embedded fonts, may be garbled or font loss in the process of transmission.

What are the new features you like to see

Pdf files is opened in the upper and lower or left and right window side by side after they are identified. 

My share
https://twitter.com/memeke1/status/854653920173412353

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution - by sangenxu - 04-19-2017 , 12:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 1 4,828 09-21-2019 , 02:18 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,971 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 13,022 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,645 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7