Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free Eset Internet Security 10 for 12 months
I dont think they would blacklist the keys, users outside Australia are not getting keys easily, even users from Australia are facing the same prob.
(07-18-2017 , 11:59 PM)Mike Wrote:
(07-15-2017 , 08:57 PM)sumankumaar2202 Wrote: Try creating a new Mail ID with country Australia during registration in outlook.com & use it to get your free serial at giveaway site using VPN for Australia. I have claimed 4 serials using this trick.

If you downloaded is your key still working today or has the program quit working?

It's working fine till today
A noob question, please answer

is there any way to add more than 1 license and if that increases expiry date?
How to add up 4 keys to make   it   to last 4 years
maybe this?
Quote:How do I add, subtract or combine my previous license(s) before renewing?

Our Sales Support team will be happy to assist you. License modifications are allowed within 30 days of your initial purchase or within 90 days of your renewal date. Please use our contact page for further assistance.

http://support.eset.com/kb2393/#question2
Conversion https://www.eset.com/int/support/activate/

[Image: 11FavhBITQib1BDyIPFWKg.png]

Activate until September 9, 2017
Can you bundle keys like that?
thanks again, Cool.   Thumb
(07-20-2017 , 01:37 PM)baziroll Wrote: maybe this?
Quote:How do I add, subtract or combine my previous license(s) before renewing?

Our Sales Support team will be happy to assist you. License modifications are allowed within 30 days of your initial purchase or within 90 days of your renewal date. Please use our contact page for further assistance.

http://support.eset.com/kb2393/#question2

Yes, may be. But then they will come to know it's a promo license and might block both.  Lmao
Thumbs Down 
68 days on... a problem.

Eset Nod 32 is now failing to update the virus signature database. I entered the licence number again and got confirmation the key was accepted, but the same 'check your licence' message appears afterwards and the same error message to check if my licence is valid, and the virus signature database does not download. This has been the case for 8 hours. Either a problem on their server or the licence has been blocked in some way. However, the program still displays 'trial expires in 297 days' (not 'expired').

I have 2 screenshots, but for some reason I just get directed to a blank page when I try to attach them to a post here. If anyone knows why, please advise! Thanks. 

So, looks like I'll have to switch to Kaspersky Free if the signatures are going to be stuck on 20 September.

---- edit: uninstalled and reinstalled, which revealed the key has 'expired' after 68 days (error code ACT.6). I'll assume this means that ESET cancelled it because I am not in Australia, the original promo area. I do like ESET's products, but will go over to Kaspersky Free as heard good things about it on the Wilders forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security 2021 for 3 months for free tarekma7 11 4,420 09-24-2023 , 04:45 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 6 Months Free Mike 18 3,375 09-19-2023 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway ESET NOD32 Internet Security Free Sasha 11 2,205 02-13-2023 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 3 Months! brownie 1 548 10-23-2022 , 02:26 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  ESET Internet Security - 90 Days Free Mike 7 3,010 09-22-2022 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: clyde