Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Sticky Password Lifetime license Giveaway
[Image: kT3Ufsv.png]

Quote:It’s the 'that's what she said'  zombie edition of our CyberAware contest series & the final chance to win in October. Thanks to everyone who played last week! Our 3 winners received their prizes yesterday.

Complete the dialog bubble in this digital nightmare.
Our three favorite entries will be chosen as winners. Feel free to respond more than once. (Winners will receive their prizes on Wed, Nov 1)

Enter Here
Giveaway ends
[Image: wmceFM6.png]

Quote:Congratulations to the winners of last week’s security contest!
They knew that a password manager is the way to go to protect their strong passwords. Even if mom wants Junior to access the site, revealing her password is not a good idea - Sticky Password will log them in and keep all her passwords secret.
Zacky Pointer ZigfreedAleksey Apasov and Dhruv Gupta please contact us via messenger for your free Sticky Password Lifetime license. That's the last contest this #CyberAware month. Keep following us for future chances to win.
(11-04-2017 , 01:33 PM)Mike Wrote: [Image: wmceFM6.png]

Quote:Congratulations to the winners of last week’s security contest!
They knew that a password manager is the way to go to protect their strong passwords. Even if mom wants Junior to access the site, revealing her password is not a good idea - Sticky Password will log them in and keep all her passwords secret.
Zacky Pointer ZigfreedAleksey Apasov and Dhruv Gupta please contact us via messenger for your free Sticky Password Lifetime license. That's the last contest this #CyberAware month. Keep following us for future chances to win.

Thanks for the information/update. I didn't expect to be a winner!! Smile
Congratulations to the winners
(11-04-2017 , 01:48 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Thanks for the information/update. I didn't expect to be a winner!! Smile

Yeah dhruv I posted about that on shoutbox the day they announced. Congratulations. Hope they messaged you.
Many congratulations my friend
(11-04-2017 , 01:48 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Thanks for the information/update. I didn't expect to be a winner!! Smile

Congratulations Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wise Hotkey Pro - Free lifetime license for v1.2.7.57 tarekma7 10 2,713 03-02-2024 , 02:53 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  24 hours Giveaway Sticky Password Premium 1 yr. tarekma7 120 12,652 02-22-2024 , 09:37 AM
  Giveaway Trisun PC WorkBreak Lifetime License tarekma7 13 2,284 09-21-2023 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: zevish
  PhotoToFilm [Lifetime perpetual license][ tarekma7 11 3,459 08-02-2023 , 07:40 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  dot11Expert WiFi Troubleshooting 1.0.0.4 (lifetime license) AAU 10 3,422 05-17-2023 , 10:38 AM